1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time not showing my stuff after moving in another room. Still waiting for some preorders (Mando stuff) and background pieces. Right side detolf still much WIP as the upper right side (ready for Mando).
af94cc02a06fea94ef1307dea9188b51.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
997af9b8b32291c45a9ddea26ef3a1df.jpg

Amazing collection JKNO. With a room like that, I do not know if I would ever leave the house!!

Always fun to look at your collection, Sergiu. I love the imperial focus, and while you have so many different pieces, it never looks cluttered at all. :)

Thank you :duff The 2 rooms with collectibles I have are not very large, the whole house I live in is not very large either (especially compared to US standards), I'm happy living modestly. I'm also happy I managed to get the collection almost as I want it, there are a few changes that I might do in the future, but will do for now as is. :)

After all these years the "vision" for the cabinet is done - Cody completed the collection :)

I might get Lando and put him with Han and Chewie and move Leia in with Luke, 3PO and R2 (but then I'd probably sell the X-Wing pilot). Maybe...

(Trying to resist going down The Mandalorian rabbit hole :()

Awesome display, Macbacca! Really clean setup with great lighting.
I know it?s redundant to say this in such a forum, but damn....I still love Star Wars[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back