1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That rabbit hole has no exit. Darth Vader was all I've wanted and got Sideshow v1. Then I wanted to have good movies' figures. Headsculpts were not good at that time, I only bought masked figures (HT Iron Man and Dark Knight Batman). After a long silence I checked this site. I saw ANH Leia. And now I am going for 9 figures per trilogy.

20190504_164527.jpg

Indeed, I want to get the Sith Lords for sure, and customize some EU figures from the old Dark Horse books. I’m working on Kir Kanos right now actually.

Had a change around at the weekend and am only displaying Imperials for the time being.

It's hard to choose only 10 to display from my collection at any time.

The other 90 figures will just have to wait until the next rotation.
27a001401579a5cd6a2e5114ce806da7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

90?? Damn

Why is that?
My two young Padawans are the reason. My two year old hit the case with a fairly heavy toy hammer and my wife freaked out that he would smash the glass so to avoid World War 3 I packed it all up and put it into storage We compromised on the shelf that I have now. Its about 6ft in the air so the kids can't get to it at all.

My two young Padawans are the reason. My two year old hit the case with a fairly heavy toy hammer and my wife freaked out that he would smash the glass so to avoid World War 3 I packed it all up and put it into storage We compromised on the shelf that I have now. Its about 6ft in the air so the kids can't get to it at all.

Until he can throw the hammer.

Added a couple Skiff Guards to the lineup....

....Velken Tezeri and Kithaba..

20190508_203521.jpg

The rest of the crew....

20190508_202218.jpg
20190508_202234.jpg
20190508_202247.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god that is remarkable, I too want to know more

I just wish I could remember where I got the pic from. I might need to scour through this thread or the Avengers one showing full collections. Would be nice if you could simply see all the pictures posted in thumbnails or something, like on some chat aps.

Back