1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he caught my eye as well. Nice job !

Thanks !

here is another one

414188227.jpg

Current Star Wars Collection:

YXrbgP.jpg

sMg2Vm.jpg

JKOwU2.jpg

Still got more items coming. SSC Boba Fett lifesize Bust. Korbanth SkinnyFlex and OWK3 lightsabers. Saberforge Reborn and Nihilist lightsabers and Jedi and Sith Holocrons. Along with Preorders of Hot Toys RotS Kenobi, Cody, AotC Dooku, Yoda, R1 Krennic, TPM QuiGon, Maul, TLJ Crait Luke.

As you can see left Detolf is what’s left of my customs, slowly fading away.

Would like to get a few more Life Size Helmets too.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Current Star Wars Collection:

YXrbgP.jpg

sMg2Vm.jpg

JKOwU2.jpg

Still got more items coming. SSC Boba Fett lifesize Bust. Korbanth SkinnyFlex and OWK3 lightsabers. Saberforge Reborn and Nihilist lightsabers and Jedi and Sith Holocrons. Along with Preorders of Hot Toys RotS Kenobi, Cody, AotC Dooku, Yoda, R1 Krennic, TPM QuiGon, Maul, TLJ Crait Luke.

As you can see left Detolf is what’s left of my customs, slowly fading away.

Would like to get a few more Life Size Helmets too.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Where did you get the Kylo saber hilt?

Yes love the collection too. Especially those lightsaber hilts. They look great and make me want to get some. But I'm sure that's another notbin inexpensive rabbit hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the Kylo saber hilt?

That is Korbanths

Great Collection Ajkhunter

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Yes love the collection too. Especially those lightsaber hilts. They look great and make me want to get some. But I'm sure that's another notbin inexpensive rabbit hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thanks! Yea for empty hilts from korbanth and Saberforge it’s about $150+ per. Not too crazy but it can get up there.

That's a sweet ass collection. Can we get some closer shots of the individual detolf shelves? Dark helmet looks great.

Thanks! Will take some closer ones soon!

That's an awesome display Ajkhunter! :clap :clap

Thanks so much, appreciate it!

Thanks !

here is another one

Do the figures stand up well enough without the stands? I find the Hot Toys stands awkward when trying to fit more than 2 figures on one Detolf shelf. That's why I prefer the shape of the sequel trilogy figure stands (I'm sure I'm in the minority with that one).

Do the figures stand up well enough without the stands? I find the Hot Toys stands awkward when trying to fit more than 2 figures on one Detolf shelf. That's why I prefer the shape of the sequel trilogy figure stands (I'm sure I'm in the minority with that one).

yes, I think they stand pretty good - most of them

I also prefer the Hot Toys hexagonal bases. They're great. The wider bases are a bit too big. I like Sideshow's hexagonal bases as well. I've purchased a lot of both over the years and use them for display.

I'd guess Canon or Sony considering the colours depth. If there had been pics like this of the emperor from cons etc there would have been waaay less debate on the headsculpt and smile.

View attachment 450217
His display has me ordering The Emperor and Throne with my coupon from the Mark 85 lol. Looks magnificent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back