1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I’ve posted my stuff a bunch lately and I’ve received some love and I appreciate it. But I finally after 3 years, bought some lights for my displays. Looks so good I had to share.

tPwG3qA.jpg

Sweet display.

Would you be so kind and share which things? I was about to do the same and still searching ebay for the right components.

Couple of AliExpress items:

I'm pretty sure the MG34 was cheaper when I ordered it.

Also got this for the sight:

Rest of the gun is pretty poor but the sight just seems to sit nicely on top of the MG34. I trimmed parts of the MG34 off to make it slightly more streamlined and less 'WWII'.

I hope that helps.

I know I’ve posted my stuff a bunch lately and I’ve received some love and I appreciate it. But I finally after 3 years, bought some lights for my displays. Looks so good I had to share.

tPwG3qA.jpg

What an AMAZING collection!!! If I had the money, your SW collection would be my dream SW collection. I would put my collection together exactly like how you’ve put yours together. I’ve avoided purchasing SW figs because I knew it was a slippery slope I didn’t want to take, but I couldn’t resist and did end up buying Last Jedi Rey and Kylo. If I had a collection like that, I would add Crait Luke in the future and also squeeze a prequel in there somewhere Obi-Wan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20190116_101433-1.jpg

Just added r2,3p0,and leia I have yoda on the way he will go with obi wan and luke..thinking about picking up rots Anakin and tlj kylo but I told myself I was only going to stick to the original trilogy also kinda intrested in the mythos line and on the fence about obi wan and boba fett

Happen to have a closer pic of your ROTJ Luke and Vader/Boba shelves? I dig the poses

No problem! Word of warning, I left Vader in that pose for a while and when I reposed him to a more museum type pose the left shoulder pad didn’t want to relax down.

IMG_20180926_225910.jpg
IMG_20180926_225755.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180926225816914_COVER.jpg

No problem! Word of warning, I left Vader in that pose for a while and when I reposed him to a more museum type pose the left shoulder pad didn’t want to relax down.

View attachment 440270
View attachment 440273
View attachment 440274

Good to know. Those look great. Any mods on any of the figures? They look so good.

I really wish I had a local collecting community - I'd try to trade away my ROTJ Boba for the ESB one. Shipping/trading online is too much of a gamble for me lol

Good to know. Those look great. Any mods on any of the figures? They look so good.

I really wish I had a local collecting community - I'd try to trade away my ROTJ Boba for the ESB one. Shipping/trading online is too much of a gamble for me lol

Thanks! Everything is stock. No mods. I’m too afraid/lazy to mod my figures lol

View attachment 440215
My figures finally have room to spread out in my new second Detolf.

View attachment 440231

Just added r2,3p0,and leia I have yoda on the way he will go with obi wan and luke..thinking about picking up rots Anakin and tlj kylo but I told myself I was only going to stick to the original trilogy also kinda intrested in the mythos line and on the fence about obi wan and boba fett

My collection before new year shuffle View attachment 440259

Nice and classy collections! Looks great. I need another detolf, mine are getting crowded.

Back