1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1 year Hot Toys SW collection so far
49042978_2226716007651267_8642547980030705664_n.jpg

She got a FOTY vote from me and i dislike the ST. Just a incredible figure.

My wife looked at my collection and said Han and Leia needed to be together so I did just that. My inspiration was when they embraced in celebration but since they both have serious looks, it didn’t look right. So I went with something a little more intimate.

MatpG4y.jpg

5zXm5s0.jpg

GUEeBOr.jpg

There’s a lot to unpack from this photo. Looks like Han dumped Jyn for Leia in some cheesy eighties music video but more importantly is the shadow of K-2SO getting ready to plug one right in Jyn’s Head for all of her troubles.

My wife looked at my collection and said Han and Leia needed to be together so I did just that. My inspiration was when they embraced in celebration but since they both have serious looks, it didn’t look right. So I went with something a little more intimate.

5zXm5s0.jpg

One per shelf is super cool, but nothing sustainable for most of us addicts :lol Need to say i hate crowded shelves.

One per shelf is super cool, but nothing sustainable for most of us addicts [emoji38] Need to say i hate crowded shelves.
Truuuuuuth haha. My rule of thumb is a pair per shelf, a trio if the third figure either has a large size difference (such as Yoda, hobbits, Rocket etc.) or if at least two of the figures are medium sized (such as female or young characters).

Back