1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd!

Great looking line-up parrasmaniac, along with everyone else!

Update: couple new piece and sold some to make room for new ones. I still have some rearranging to do for it be less cluttered. I will be putting the droids up very high to make room for the heros in the front. The left side is saved for some 1/4 pieces in the near future.
View attachment 366594View attachment 366595View attachment 366596

Lovely natural poses Enzo! I especially like Vaders and Luke's pose. Is that the RO Vader? Luke's pose reminds me of this vintage shot
image.jpg

Just moved into a new place and used it as an excuse to FINALLY get my display up to par. Empire is still a work in progress (obviously) but I'm planning on getting the full bounty hunter lineup as well as any of the heroes that come out.

IMG_1489.jpg IMG_1490.jpg IMG_1488.jpg

Yeah man he's not perfect (especially when you get in up close and look at the eyes), but he's for sure the most ambitious 1:6 figures ever made by Sideshow OR Hot Toys.

Just moved into a new place and used it as an excuse to FINALLY get my display up to par. Empire is still a work in progress (obviously) but I'm planning on getting the full bounty hunter lineup as well as any of the heroes that come out.

View attachment 367238 View attachment 367239 View attachment 367240

Man those are some great poses and displays... Great stuff! How is that ep 1 Obi? He looks pretty rad in your pic.

I've mostly been staying away from Sideshow figures since I've heard a lot of "meh" about them... but Maul looks really good, and I couldn't resist Mythos Obi-Wan lol. I wanted the statue but I missed out on it, so had to nab the figure... hoping it turns out alright.

Man those are some great poses and displays... Great stuff! How is that ep 1 Obi? He looks pretty rad in your pic.

I've mostly been staying away from Sideshow figures since I've heard a lot of "meh" about them... but Maul looks really good, and I couldn't resist Mythos Obi-Wan lol. I wanted the statue but I missed out on it, so had to nab the figure... hoping it turns out alright.

I really dig it but I lucked out and was able to get the alternate combat sculpt which looks phenomenal! The normal one looks super dopey IMO. I'm basically in the same boat with Maul though. Obi-Wan looks super lonely there.

This was a temporary display which uses the hero characters seen on the poster, only they're not in the same poses.

e11380401558a02114899c4e969518b6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely natural poses Enzo! I especially like Vaders and Luke's pose. Is that the RO Vader? Luke's pose reminds me of this vintage shot
View attachment 367235

Thanks buddy, yes that us the shot i was going for with Luke but a little more regal and less casual. And also yes that is the RO vader. I have owned both and to me the RO is all in a better figure, i **** the shiny helmet the armor, the gloves way more, since i tend not use any accessories such as probe droids and light up saber s this one is the one for me.

20170921_171009.jpg
DSC_1943.jpg

Managed to pick up DX 07 for a good price and I can't recommend Jazzinc's dio's enough.

EDIT: Hw to turn pics again? :eek:o

Rearranging the wires on my detolf I realized I want all the top shelves for ANH. And as I recently acquired a Hammerhead for a nice price I thought I could change my Cantina shelf crew; I also swapped SSC troopers with HT troopers...SSC helmets and armor shape are much less disturbing when seen from the side.

IMG_3369b.jpg
IMG_3370b.jpg

Yeah man he's not perfect (especially when you get in up close and look at the eyes), but he's for sure the most ambitious 1:6 figures ever made by Sideshow OR Hot Toys.

this gives me hope going to be keeping an eye out this auction ended at an affordable price for me , just shows how much the scalpers mark these up on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sideshow...2BQZ6bRmOxcQ78buAnNxY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

there is very little I like from this era of starwars films but this character is one of the few things I did like

Back