1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, there's some really nice displays and posing on show here. Really can't wait to upgrade my shelves (looking at the Vittsjo) and find a decent alternative to the discontinued/out of stock Dioders. Any tips for an Aussie collector? Our range of options here is pretty crappy.[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a7a5d159ebd37c33df06d5f091b5ce12.jpg

Set up my first detolf today. So excited. Only had time to fill half. Going to do the rest tomorrow but man, it was so much fun!

Nice shelf and display! I like how the detolf shelves look, but there's no IKEA stores where I live unfortunately. Congrats though man!

Great setup. So many display possibilities with this one. :clap

Imperial armors could use an update. I'm surprised Stormtrooper union have not gone on strike yet over that serious safety issue.

My Endor look. Really excited with Endor Luke and Leia. Hope they release a proper Ewok, too.

09cfba21a2f33fd6c715744a4b4bc23e.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

My Endor look. Really excited with Endor Luke and Leia. Hope they release a proper Ewok, too.

09cfba21a2f33fd6c715744a4b4bc23e.jpg

What you need now is Endor Luke standing where the Ewok is ready to chop off the front with lightsaber !

Ewok could then sit behind the trooper maybe ?

Props to anyone who has the balls to actually cut off the front of their speeder & showing Luke after the fact !!

Thanks, Tonton.

Not a bad idea, Hoody999. But I'll just skip the chop off part, if you don't mind. :)

Just added Leia to my collection! [emoji16]

5fa6e97d20cb50860d9660e122cb741b.jpg
a754cd67ead2e830cb89572b3bb4ea5e.jpg

Back