1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The First Order Stormtrooper isn?t a terrible design. I still prefer the OT by far but he?s smart in that he probably got a great deal on the FO trooper and might be a big sequel trilogy fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is what you chose to be your first 1/6 time/figure ? Seriously?

He doesn't need your approval on what figure to buy. I actually expected one of you trolls to show up to insult "HIS" choice on which figure to spend "HIS MONEY" on and on que you showed up with your negative post. People don't have to choose what you think they should choose. Buy what you want and shut the hell up instead of telling others what to buy.

I have over 60 figures and over 10 of those are first order troopers because I prefer that design over the ot troopers and as a bonus deals can be found on them. I intend to add more of them to my collection because it's what I want to do. People like you for some reason are not satisfied with buying what you want. You want to tell others what to buy also. Take care of whatever is going on in your life I would advise.

My FIRST hot toys ever! Part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner. These things are seriously cool. Have the Mythos Boba Fett on pre order as well. Can't wait to snap some pics of these guys

cIRBCa6.jpg

ZUTTPRX.jpg

Great figure, great design. congrats!!!

Yup! They* (part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner) were.

A) I'm a big sequel fan and absolutely love the FO Trooper designs. They're the perfect evolution of the OT Troopers. ESPECIALLY the further changes made to them in TLJ.

B) They came with a $275 credit with purchase to BBTS which made it all the sweeter.

C) I have a lot of fun ideas in my head for photos with the Mythos Fett surviving and operating in the Sequel era.

D) it's a very impressive figure

E) I heard you didnt like this figure, so I bought it for that reason alone

My FIRST hot toys ever! Part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner. These things are seriously cool. Have the Mythos Boba Fett on pre order as well. Can't wait to snap some pics of these guys

cIRBCa6.jpg

ZUTTPRX.jpg

Yup! They* (part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner) were.

A) I'm a big sequel fan and absolutely love the FO Trooper designs. They're the perfect evolution of the OT Troopers. ESPECIALLY the further changes made to them in TLJ.

B) They came with a $275 credit with purchase to BBTS which made it all the sweeter.

C) I have a lot of fun ideas in my head for photos with the Mythos Fett surviving and operating in the Sequel era.

D) it's a very impressive figure

E) I heard you didnt like this figure, so I bought it for that reason alone

Awesome! Love your photos and I (a fan since '77) too love the FO trooper designs (and the sequels)! I was really tempted by that BBTS deal as well. Congrats!

Sharing my love for the FO troopers.

60744c77a0867b8e3fb6e4ad0621d5bc.jpg

Great group! LOVE the flame trooper but never made the leap to get one!

He doesn't need your approval on what figure to buy. I actually expected one of you trolls to show up to insult "HIS" choice on which figure to spend "HIS MONEY" on and on que you showed up with your negative post. People don't have to choose what you think they should choose. Buy what you want and shut the hell up instead of telling others what to buy.

I have over 60 figures and over 10 of those are first order troopers because I prefer that design over the ot troopers and as a bonus deals can be found on them. I intend to add more of them to my collection because it's what I want to do. People like you for some reason are not satisfied with buying what you want. You want to tell others what to buy also. Take care of whatever is going on in your life I would advise.

Malgus vs DarkChocobi is not the showdown I expected when I opened this thread, but I'm here for it.

Well it took some work, but I finally got all the LEDs in my SW collection wired to light up at once, even down to Yoda's little lamp. :p. The one exception sadly was my Sideshow R2 and it's touch sensor that I wasn't able to bypass (grrr). Anyway, pretty happy with how it turned out. The LED sabers obviously can't compete with the CCFLs, but they still get the job done well enough I think.

20191105_184624 (2).jpg

20191105_183709 (3).jpg

20191105_184313 (3).jpg

20191105_183932 (2).jpg

20191105_183946 (2).jpg

20191105_184534 (3).jpg

20191105_184324 (3).jpg

And finally here's the same angle with the lights both on and off:

20191105_183618 (2).jpg

20191105_183437 (2).jpg

Well it took some work, but I finally got all the LEDs in my SW collection wired to light up at once, even down to Yoda's little lamp. :p. The one exception sadly was my Sideshow R2 and it's touch sensor that I wasn't able to bypass (grrr). Anyway, pretty happy with how it turned out. The LED sabers obviously can't compete with the CCFLs, but they still get the job done well enough I think.

View attachment 470182

View attachment 470183

View attachment 470184

View attachment 470185

View attachment 470186

View attachment 470191

View attachment 470188

View attachment 470192

View attachment 470190

nice set up dave. it must be a ***** to have to dust all the time doesn`t it

Davejames - that is an awesome set-up and all your poses are on point!

Jaymig - love that diorama! I really need to get some of Joost's work.

View attachment 470182

View attachment 470183

View attachment 470184

View attachment 470185

View attachment 470186

View attachment 470191

View attachment 470188

View attachment 470192

View attachment 470190

What LEDs are you using?