1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The newly arrived ROTJ type TK's

Hot-Toys-Stormtroopers-ROTJ-19.jpg

very clean set up, I especialy love the look of yours Emperor in this shot, looks very natural.

Thanks DC. First I wanted to use the steamer on Palps robe, but didn't need to, the flow is quite natural indeed. But you need to remove some of the stitches of the hood, especially the ones in the interior.

Just a few pics of my Star Wars collection. I actually at one time had probably 30 to 40 Hot Toys/Sidebar show figures. Just got back to collecting again. Here?s another trip down the rabbit hole! LOL.
C9756C67-F9A3-4DBE-8436-FC1262DB3AA1.jpeg
134E116F-BAB0-40D7-9F0A-2088866427EF.jpeg

Did you swap shoulder armors? They seem like as it should have since original ones are much bigger.

Just a few pics of my Star Wars collection. I actually at one time had probably 30 to 40 Hot Toys/Sidebar show figures. Just got back to collecting again. Here?s another trip down the rabbit hole! LOL.
View attachment 469381

Very cool. Try to have Emperor's hood closer to his head from the sides, and maybe move it a bit further to cover more of the face.

My FIRST hot toys ever! Part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner. These things are seriously cool. Have the Mythos Boba Fett on pre order as well. Can't wait to snap some pics of these guys

cIRBCa6.jpg

ZUTTPRX.jpg

Nice! Been looking forward to your photography for HT figures for a while.

My FIRST hot toys ever! Part of the 2 pack with the heavy gunner. These things are seriously cool. Have the Mythos Boba Fett on pre order as well. Can't wait to snap some pics of these guys

cIRBCa6.jpg

ZUTTPRX.jpg

this is what you chose to be your first 1/6 time/figure ? Seriously?

I agree. Anyone can begin collecting with any figure. It's their enjoyment. Nothing's wrong there.

Back