Shamu Eats Trainer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are proving yourself more moronic with every post; YOU may stay out of the "jungle" (or grasslands ;) ), but what about the millions of whom find that to be their NATURAL domain? Are you now suggesting that we all fly over in our superhero jets and remove them from such environment, so the kitties can live at peace?! :peace

Oh, and I remember an earlier moronic post about the negativity of urbanization.

:fart

I am of European descent, and lions are native to Africa, not Europe. Therefore, lions are not a part of my natural habitat, and thus are not my problem. Most Africans know well enough to stay away from the lion's territory or get eaten.

I am of European descent, and lions are native to Africa, not Europe. Therefore, lions are not a part of my natural habitat, and thus are not my problem. Most Africans know well enough to stay away from the lion's territory or get eaten.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Right, so the only Africans that are attacked by lions are those who go looking for trouble? Not to mention hippos, snakes etc; those attacks are likely human negligance as well?

:lol :rotfl :lol

All that to say, animals do not and will not live by "the golden rule."

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Right, so the only Africans that are attacked by lions are those who go looking for trouble? Not to mention hippos, snakes etc; those attacks are likely human negligance as well?

:lol :rotfl :lol

All that to say, animals do not and will not live by "the golden rule."

Wild animals tend not to go into areas heavily populated by people unless the cities have taken away too much of their territory. Animals need a certain amount of wilderness to thrive in. So long as they have that, they generally do not go into cities.

The reason that Mountain lions jump into peoples backyards is because of over expansion of human civilization. The fact is that animals are animals, and will live as animals with animal instincts, is never going to change. A certain animal needs a certain amount of wilderness in which to live it's life. If the animal is to live, it must have it. If people want to live in peace without having to constantly fend off the animals, they will let them have the room they need.

People who live too close to an animal's domain are like people who have houses on the sides of hills or who live in areas that flood every 15 years. When disaster strikes them because of their arrogance and ignorance, it is their own damn fault. The animals and nature are going to be what they are, without changing. Human beings need to understand this.

Yes, animal attacks are due to human negligence most of the time, and are basically the fault of human beings, because human beings should know better, and they unwisely put themselves in those situations, like that Croc Hunter guy. Animals are going to behave like animals, and it is unwise and unrealistic to expect any different from them. It is up to human beings to practice due diligence and be careful around them.

I never said that animals DID live by the golden rule.

Yes, animal attacks are due to human negligence most of the time, and are basically the fault of human beings, because human beings should know better, and they unwisely put themselves in those situations, like that Croc Hunter guy. Animals are going to behave like animals, and it is unwise and unrealistic to expect any different from them. It is up to human beings to practice due diligence and be careful around them.

I wasn't talking about urban areas with moutain lions or the Crocodile Hunter, I was talking about native Africans who live surrounded by threats; that is why I posted a picture of an African lion. There is no golden rule there, as you naively assume - it largely still is "survival of the fittest."

No matter how much I want to, I just can't seem to put you on ignore; this is too good. :lol

Anyway, certain animals aren't cut out for captivity/domestication; lesson learned. :lecture

I wasn't talking about urban areas with moutain lions or the Crocodile Hunter, I was talking about native Africans who live surrounded by threats; that is why I posted a picture of an African lion. There is no golden rule there, as you naively assume - it largely still is "survival of the fittest."

why do you think there are so many kenyan marathon runners? :rotfl

Apparently the Orca ripped her scalp off the moment the pony-tail was pulled. There are a couple video's of the horror as some have been leaked to the media. However they have not released the attack, just the minutes before the attack.

:horror :mad: :p

I have had ONE speeding ticket and that was 43 in a 35 zone. That's it. How's your driving record?

:D

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/worse-drivers-males-or-females.aspx

Imo though, woman are worse than men in my personal experiences. Shiat, A stupid ass girl almost killed my mom in a head on accident a couple weeks ago cause shes a stupid ass _____ who cant drive :duh A lot of em just seem to be clueless on the road, but thats just in my experience :D

This thread as gone from solemn to hilarious. I approve.

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/worse-drivers-males-or-females.aspx

Imo though, woman are worse than men in my personal experiences. Shiat, A stupid ass girl almost killed my mom in a head on accident a couple weeks ago cause shes a stupid ass _____ who cant drive :duh A lot of em just seem to be clueless on the road, but thats just in my experience :D

I guess it must be your experience because it's not mine. I've been hit 4 times, all by men. I was almost hit the other day by a truck because the driver was busy balancing his coffee cup, cigarette and cell phone while trying to make a turn.

I think what bothers men most about women drivers is that woman drive slower and tend to be more cautious about turning into or pulling out into traffic. Men are impatient.

:p

091222121949.jpg

I guess it must be your experience because it's not mine. I've been hit 4 times, all by men. I was almost hit the other day by a truck because the driver was busy balancing his coffee cup, cigarette and cell phone while trying to make a turn.

I think what bothers men most about women drivers is that woman drive slower and tend to be more cautious about turning into or pulling out into traffic. Men are impatient.

hmmmm, thats interesting cause the woman around here seem to be just as, if not more reckless than men when doing some of those things, but my perception, like you said, is based on what I have experienced, which is a lot of woman that cant drive for crap. One even hit my car when it was parked and tried to skip out of the claim :monkey4

I think it all depends on your location. Women drivers in florida suck. They cut you off, roll stop signs, dont signal when turning etc. Its like they are trying to kill me. And dont you dare drive past them doing more than 5 mph more than them... they will pick up spend to catch you. Why? because they are bat sh** crazy.

And I've seen plenty of women driving while reading books.

Then I stand by my other statement: "Be sure you're right, and then go ahead" -Davey Crockett.
People need to accurately assess the risks they take. He didn't.

:rolleyes:

____ happens. Doesn't make fishing wrong. If there was some kind of universal karma related to eating animals, wouldn't everyone who ever went fishing get eaten?

Jesus made up the golden rule because he was tired of annoying-ass people always asking him for advice.

Write that down. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back