Shamu Eats Trainer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1000000x more die every year from car accidents, do we say, "oh you know thats what happens when you try to domesticate an automobile"

people die on rollercoasters, do we go "you know we really need to ban rollercoasters now"

people choke to death on jollyranchers and hot dogs, should we eliminate eating anything solid?

deaths are sad, but the idea that the trainers death means we shouldn't be using them for entertainment or educational purposes is absurd.

people die doing all sorts of things.

I'm sure from the trainer's POV, it's the same shoe. It's very sad, but it's life no less.

Maiming/death is just a risk that people take in using animals to their own ends. I see no problem with domestication. Granted, some animals don't take to it at all, and the risk goes from 'possible' to 'probable'. At that point, it becomes an issue of intelligence. Was it really a good idea to keep that lion in your Manhattan apartment? No, dumkoff. It wasn't.

But horses? Dogs & cats? All wild at one point, and the relationship thus far has been pretty beneficial for both parties involves.
As far as the shoe being on the other foot, I was referring to the fisherman who was fishing for fish, and got fished in by the killer whale. He wanted to make a fish into a meal, but instead, the fish made him into a meal. He found out what it was like to break the golden rule. Poetic justice was served.
Yes, unless you are allergic to cats.:lol

Last edited:
As far as the shoe being on the other foot, I was referring to the fisherman who was fishing for fish, and got fished in by the killer whale. He wanted to make a fish into a meal, but instead, the fish made him into a meal. He found out what it was like to break the golden rule. Poetic justice was served.
Yes, unless you are allergic to cats.:lol

So the golden rule is to include animals now? You must be a real hoot at parties. :rotfl

Sharing.....or baiting?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WD4ELHz0gd0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WD4ELHz0gd0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

It's creepy how smart they are. :horror:

...Not smart enough to outrun those whalers! I kid!:D

Seriously, I will never go near a killer whale or a horny dolphin ever again. Or wake a sleeping hamster by poking it with your index finger....

i'm president of my local "kill the whales" foundation. we're currently taking donations if anybody is interested LMK.

ew081121c.jpg

thats just wrong..........

He found out what it was like to break the golden rule.

Actually yes. Why not include animals? It would be a double standard not to.

So how are you planning on getting the animals to follow that rule?

I'm pretty sure that fish would have eaten him whether he was fishing or not.

Are you saying that fish are asking to be eaten?

Seriously, I will never go near...a horny dolphin

Horny dolphin will ____ you dead. :lecture

So how are you planning on getting the animals to follow that rule?

I'm pretty sure that fish would have eaten him whether he was fishing or not.

Are you saying that fish are asking to be eaten?

Horny dolphin will ____ you dead. :lecture

The fish may or not have eaten him if he was fishing or not, however, he wouldn't have been there in the first place if he wasn't fishing, so in that sense at least, no, the fish would not have eaten him if he wasn't fishing.
Plus, he should have listened to Davey Crockett: "Be sure you're right, and then go ahead"
No, I am not saying that fish are asking to be eaten.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

lion.jpg

Well, I stay out of his jungle, and he stays out of my house. I think that's fair. I wouldn't go near him in the first place. Animals need their space. If you encroach on their territory too far, THAT is when they attack you, like the Killer Whale did to the fisherman.

The fish may or not have eaten him if he was fishing or not, however, he wouldn't have been there in the first place if he wasn't fishing, so in that sense at least, no, the fish would not have eaten him if he wasn't fishing.

There are plenty of reasons to be out on that ice. He could have been hunting the polar bear that ate his family. :dunno

Well, I stay out of his jungle, and he stays out of my house. I think that's fair.

You are proving yourself more moronic with every post; YOU may stay out of the "jungle" (or grasslands ;) ), but what about the millions of whom find that to be their NATURAL domain? Are you now suggesting that we all fly over in our superhero jets and remove them from such environment, so the kitties can live at peace?! :peace

Oh, and I remember an earlier moronic post about the negativity of urbanization.

:fart

There are plenty of reasons to be out on that ice. He could have been hunting the polar bear that ate his family. :dunno

Then I stand by my other statement: "Be sure you're right, and then go ahead" -Davey Crockett.
People need to accurately assess the risks they take. He didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back