Shady member among us....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this thread Chris. That sounds horrible. :(

How long has it been since the package was confirmed received by UPS? And how long has it been since the seller last contact you?

The package was delivered on 11/12/08 and the seller claims that he "never received it".... According to Paypal :confused:

How do you know they are a member here.. And yes some buyers are way out of control ana l and I would never even consider selling to them..

Hey Bodie, I need a Old West Ghost Rider Ex. and heard you had one. I just sent you PM with a checklist that I would like you to look at so that I may determine whether or not you GR is to my liking. I know the list seems long but I'm really not that picky. I just noticed #23 and #47 on that list were typos. (Just ignore them.) Oh, and do you have the all the original packaging too? (ie original shipper, receipt, etc.) :rotfl

The package was delivered on 11/12/08 and the seller claims that he "never received it".... According to Paypal :confused:

Did he tell Paypal in the dispute log that he never received it or did he email you directly and say that?

I'm just curious as to why the seller is taking the time to communicate with Paypal and yet not with you??? :confused:

Did he tell Paypal in the dispute log that he never received it or did he email you directly and say that?

I'm just curious as to why the seller is taking the time to communicate with Paypal and yet not with you??? :confused:

EXACTLY!!! He's apparently telling Paypal that he never received it... Why can't ya just answer me instead of making me go through ALL this hassle?!?! :confused:

EXACTLY!!! He's apparently telling Paypal that he never received it... Why can't ya just answer me instead of making me go through ALL this hassle?!?! :confused:

That's why I'm bewildered. It does seem like the "bad" sellers on Ebay are flaring up lately. I'm getting ready to give out ANOTHER negative feedback. :banghead I never given out ANY prior to recently. And now, I've given out TWO within the last month or so.

Wowo.. there're a lot of loophole for using Paypal... must beware..

dude...PayPal is a necessary evil when dealing with evil bay..you will encounter total ^^^^ing ^^^^^^^s on ebay eventually...but you are doing everything right and you will get your money back...this guy has to live with the fact that he sucks...leave him a negative ..report his ass to ebay and be done with it...we ALL had to deal with a ebay scumbag atleast once...good luck man...

Is it possible that the delivery person left the package outside and someone took it? I have had many packages left by my front door but luckily nothing has ever gone missing. I think once they drop the package off it shows up as a confirmed delivery on the tracking.

I was thinking about the same.

How does a drawback works with credit card? Does it issues a reverse charge against Paypal? If they do, then be careful because Paypal might cancel your account. And if you do, then you might want to watch out with LIVE.COM rebate. I believe LIVE.COM stated that you must be in a good standing with Paypal to get your refund. If a reverse happens, then they might endanger your account status.

Good luck.

Is it possible that the delivery person left the package outside and someone took it? I have had many packages left by my front door but luckily nothing has ever gone missing. I think once they drop the package off it shows up as a confirmed delivery on the tracking.

Well, my VISA card has credited back my money for this item... I've also placed and insurance claim with UPS, so UPS is drilling him about where the package is. And VISA is going to his bank to get the money as well. AND, eBay is looking into the situation. Hopefully this will teach this schmuck to do things right, and not ^^^^ around.....

Last edited:
Well, my VISA card has credited back my money for this item... I've also placed and insurance claim with UPS, so UPS is drilling him about where the package is. And VISA is going to his bank to get the money as well. AND, eBay is looking into the situation. Hopefully this will teach this schmuck to do things right, and not ^^^^ around.....

I'm glad everything worked out for you. Congrats man. :rock

shady, what, where.:lol:lol
i wouldn't even want to know how many of these types are on this or other forums, how else do they keep up on themselves or others tricks :lol:lol

Chris, I just found this thread and I'm sorry dude that you have to deal with scum like this on eBay, it just makes you b a lil more careful about dealing with anyone for that fact, once I find good sources I usually just stick to those ppl! I'm glad you got your money back at the end that's all that matters, screw dat dude leave him negs!!!

Back