Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes! Some cleavage would be so freaking nice! I mean just look at the comics and movie design. :pray:

There wasn't much cleavage showing in her movie design...

image_5083ae22212af.jpg

cartoon...

tumblr_m7k3x1cEXt1r239fno1_500.gif

the animated Clone Wars...

1861146-shaakti_img.jpg

or comic book (I couldn't find any images from the comic book(s) showing much cleavage)...

Ti_Brentaal.jpg

So, to my knowledge, it was just the video game where she showed a lot of cleavage...

Brood_Ti_Felucian.jpg

There wasn't much cleavage showing in her movie design...

image_5083ae22212af.jpg

cartoon...

tumblr_m7k3x1cEXt1r239fno1_500.gif

the animated Clone Wars...

1861146-shaakti_img.jpg

or comic book (I couldn't find any images from the comic book(s) showing much cleavage)...

Ti_Brentaal.jpg

So, to my knowledge, it was just the video game where she showed a lot of cleavage...

Brood_Ti_Felucian.jpg

Wow that sith I think next to Shaak in that pic would be great to own a PF of someday!

I guess he was talking about Aayla secura :)

He was.
You'll have to excuse DS. I think the beagle's been drinking again. :D

Yes Aayla needs a cleavage shirt just like the comics and movie! It would take that statue to the next level!

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

Sideshow is STRONG with the Dark Side! :lol

Dude, I hope your Shaak Ti arrives safe and sound! You're gonna love it when you have her all set up on display! :lecture :rock

Thanks buddy. I am assuming you ordered her too? Did you receive her yet? She will be going next to Darth Talon.

I was only collecting OT (except for Maul and Talon) and now Shaak Ti. Oh hell, might as well order Malgus while I am at it. :lol

Note to self: Don't drink and shop Sideshow. :lol

Thanks buddy. I am assuming you ordered her too? Did you receive her yet? She will be going next to Darth Talon.

I was only collecting OT (except for Maul and Talon) and now Shaak Ti. Oh hell, might as well order Malgus while I am at it. :lol

Note to self: Don't drink and shop Sideshow. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I have her in hand and this weekend I plan on reorganizing my display to show her off more! :D

002_zps226cf550.jpg

Wow! She looks great. So glad I was able to order the EX. Here's hoping the Malgus PF EX comes back in stock. :pray:

That would be so cool if it did! :pray:

I made a big blunder in planning and I had to cancel my Malgus Ex. :slap

But if it doesn't come back in stock I'll pick up the reg because Malgus looks so badass in the in-hand pics that Centurian posted! :lecture :rock

That would be so cool if it did! :pray:

I made a big blunder in planning and I had to cancel my Malgus Ex. :slap

But if it doesn't come back in stock I'll pick up the reg because Malgus looks so badass in the in-hand pics that Centurian posted! :lecture :rock

:exactly: Yup. His pic of Malgus and Shaak Ti put me over the top and made me place my order. They both look fantastic!

Back