Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I want a Maris Brood even more than I want Satele Shan. Don't get me wrong. I want to marry Satele, have children with her, and grow old together in a house by a lake, thinking back on a joyous life of love and excitement...

Anyways, Maris Brood. Will go great with Shaak Ti since they are from the same game.

maris.jpg

:hi5: i'm loving how you have love for the unleashed stuff chris. i absolutely love that game, so i'd be down for a maris for sure! please sideshow!!!

Can you just imagine the New Characters when the New Star Wars VII comes out + it is a Big Universe and what wife would that be CBG?

Yes, we will all need some kind of control :rotfl otherwise it will be overkill. Well at least the ones they have now are the characters we all know and love one way or another. Funny I'm not a really a star wars collector but I love these statues from the eu and comic universe so much. They are just plain cool! The new movies will be so nice now that they are going forward. I think it will be great now that we can leave characters and the kiddy stuff behind us like jar jar binks, and the little anakin kid. Disney will do great! I have faith in them with so much money they will do great like Lucus did on the originals. After all it was Disney who wanted to bring back the original cast. That's a huge start right there! :hi5: one thing for damn sure is I'm not buying the action figures when they come out. Lol hint..... My episode 1 figures .........

I found other Pic's of Shaak-Ti but I deem them unsuitible for Moderator Viewing HAHAHA
Great Pic's of different Formats of Shaak-Ti Marc my Friend

Can I see them if I show you my ID? :monkey3

What to do, what to do

Buy her! :D

OH! I would get Satele Shan in a HeartBeat

:hi5:

Another Great Choice Maris Brood Addition, I would have to Open a New Wing if these Hotties where made HAHAHA

Same here, bro! :lol

oh hells yeah! :hi5: i like the way you think bro.

:hi5:

All this talk about Satele and Maris... count me in! :yess:

The Force is STRONG with this one! :yess:

Can you just imagine the New Characters when the New Star Wars VII comes out + it is a Big Universe and what wife would that be CBG?

Mara Jade is Luke's wife in the EU.
nodding.gif

I'm hoping that Sideshow shows us something on Mara Jade with the next year. :pray:

So is Darth Snoop Marc or Mark?:monkey1

From what I understand the way the Story goes it used to be Mark but then he became a Moderator and it elevated his status here on the Boards so he made it Marc to give him a aire of sophistication, you know all high eye brow in that stuff :exactly::lol:lol:lol:lol

that said I have always called him Marc my Friend by that spelling

From what I understand the way the Story goes it used to be Mark but then he became a Moderator and it elevated his status here on the Boards so he made it Marc to give him a aire of sophistication, you know all high eye brow in that stuff :exactly::lol:lol:lol:lol

that said I have always called him Marc my Friend by that spelling

I was thinking on changing my name to either Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus or Adonis Hercules.
hmm.gif
Decisions, decisons. :lol

OK Old Man I will call you Mark you can call me Al and I am probably Older than you, Beat 50 :lol

You have me beat by 3 years my friend, I'm 47. :lol

Last edited:
OK Old Man I will call you Mark you can call me Al and I am probably Older than you, Beat 50 :lol:lol:lol

Your 50!!:thud::monkey1

I was thinking on changing my name to either Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus or Adonis Hercules.
hmm.gif
Decisions, decisons. :lol

You have me beat by 3 years my friend, I'm 47. :lol

And your 47. Both of you are over the hill lol :nana:

Back