Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's some kind of stupid movie about raining sharks in tornados... IDK. :dunno

:rotfl really or joking? :rotfl:rotfl wow! Would people really watch something like that?
As for Shaak Ti, I look at her everyday and shes still amazing! Can't wait for the new star wars movies to pop out in the movies! Disney may even add some spin off movies like with all these eu characters like Shaak! :pray:

You're welcome and you are going to be amazed at Shaak Ti! :lecture

I hope you, and every Freak that ordered, receives their Shaak Ti safe and sound and without any flaws! :duff

My Neytiri outdoor pics turned out better than I expected, I can't wait to get Jake next month! :yess: :rock

:lol :lol :lol

toy-yoda1.jpg

In 2002, a Hooters girl sued over a Toyota. It was a beer contest and when when she thought won, the manager took her to a parking lot and to her dismay, it was a toy Yoda. She sold an astounding $20k of liquor for that month.

https://geekologie.com/2010/10/hooters-girl-competes-in-conte.php

She settle out of court which at the time was about $10k and a Toyota of her choice.

Last edited:
:rotfl really or joking? :rotfl:rotfl wow! Would people really watch something like that?
As for Shaak Ti, I look at her everyday and shes still amazing! Can't wait for the new star wars movies to pop out in the movies! Disney may even add some spin off movies like with all these eu characters like Shaak! :pray:

Haven't you seen all the stupid spin off movies on sci-fi? All the F list movies go there. :lol

Beautiful! I'm really happy the face turned out well. No butter face here! I did a quick unboxing/review so if you want to check it out, here is my vid. Hope everyone that got Shaak Ti enjoys it as much as I do.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBOoOLq-oXk[/ame]

I got mine. Number 406 I think? I'm very happy with her, except for some minor scuff problems on the red paint. She's a keeper!

Back