Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Shaak Ti unboxed and checked out and all I can say is WOW :blissy :yess: . She is amazing and the theme stand is the best I think SSC has ever put out in Star Wars, even better than Aayla's exclusive helmet. That being said I do wish her necklace had been a separate piece instead of molded on. Here are some shots I took:

ShakkTiPFboxfrnt_zps97084bb1.jpg

ShakkTiPFincase_zps389111d6.jpg

ShaakTisabelite_zps686c002e.jpg

ShaakTiPFfacecu_zpse5fddb6c.jpg

ShaakTiPFdarksaberon_zps5341deee.jpg

:exactly: i completely agree. it would look so much better if it was separate piece.

Number 707 EX just arrived at my work. First impressions are "she's incredible!" Verry happy with the results & the light saber works perfect! Looking forward to sharing some pics when I get her home hopefully later tonight!

So Sideshow finally got back to me, after I emailed them about my sloppy paint job at the beginning of the week. Basically I'm being offer a $45 store credit, $40 credit or return the whole thing and maybe I'll get a replacement (or a refund if they don't have any). Is this the typical response? The piece just shipped shouldn't they HAVE replacements and not be telling me IF they have them? I figured I could just send them the body and they send me a replacement, they don't do that anymore? Instead it seems like I have to live with it or take a risk that they may or may not have another Exclusive sitting around to send me... seems like a body swap would be the easiest thing to do, since the body piece is the same on both, and would be a lot cheaper on their end to ship.

$40 is a lot from Sideshow.
I think it was Aayla where they were offering $25 credit.

I just got Shaak Ti unboxed and checked out and all I can say is WOW :blissy :yess: . She is amazing and the theme stand is the best I think SSC has ever put out in Star Wars, even better than Aayla's exclusive helmet. That being said I do wish her necklace had been a separate piece instead of molded on. Here are some shots I took:

Congrats on getting a good one! :clap

My Shaak Ti is here! :woo

But I have to wait until I get home to open it! :gah:

I'm so glad that my UPS guy knows to deliver my goodies here at school! :yess:

Congrats to this grail in your collection! You will be blown away! :wink1: this is a great statue!

Number 707 EX just arrived at my work. First impressions are "she's incredible!" Verry happy with the results & the light saber works perfect! Looking forward to sharing some pics when I get her home hopefully later tonight!

Congrats! :hi5: glad to hear she arrive ok!

So Sideshow finally got back to me, after I emailed them about my sloppy paint job at the beginning of the week. Basically I'm being offer a $45 store credit, $40 credit or return the whole thing and maybe I'll get a replacement (or a refund if they don't have any). Is this the typical response? The piece just shipped shouldn't they HAVE replacements and not be telling me IF they have them? I figured I could just send them the body and they send me a replacement, they don't do that anymore? Instead it seems like I have to live with it or take a risk that they may or may not have another Exclusive sitting around to send me... seems like a body swap would be the easiest thing to do, since the body piece is the same on both, and would be a lot cheaper on their end to ship.

Oh wow! Sorry to hear this. It was a normal reply but I thought SS was getting better on this issue because of the fast response to the brand new deadpool replacements. I think it more of how bad they think it is. If it's paint issues you might not get a replacement. But if it's cracks or something broken then yes you will. That's how they decide if it gets replaced or not from what I see lately. I myself don't mind paint issues too much unless if something comes broken or cracked. I would call to see maybe you can get it worked out.

I like the robe look from behind but I couldn't imagine keeping it on her if she's exposed in the front. In other words she'd need to be kept fully robed if I was going to display her with a robe. Otherwise it looks like she's ready for bed. :p
Can you pose her fully robed and take some pics from the front to see if it looks good?

Back