Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey - anyone have a trick for getting her non-plug foot to sit firmly on the base? Mine is coming about 1/8in from the base and the other foot seems firmly seated in the plug.

Just got this tonight. It is my first Star Wars premium format. It's an amazing piece. I recieved number 98/1000.

just got mine today fellas, opened it now...all I can say is what a beaut! just as I had hoped and imagined! very satisfied with what ssc had done with her. now hoping malgus turns out just as fantastic!

Anyone know whats up with the regular version? Have they started being shipped yet? I ordered mine from a LCS and havnt gotten any word on it yet.

Was that cheaper than going though Sideshow? I sometimes read about people saving money by getting a regular though a LCS but mine always sells them for retail.

Was that cheaper than going though Sideshow? I sometimes read about people saving money by getting a regular though a LCS but mine always sells them for retail.
Got mine from midtown comics for $314.99 and Malgus for 337.49 but haven't recieved Shaak ti yet.

They are? This is the first time ordering from them and they haven't shipped Shaak yet. I am on the west coast so I'm Expecting $30-35. Hope it's not more. Shipping direct from sideshow is around $20 for me and I live 20 miles away from them.

They are? This is the first time ordering from them and they haven't shipped Shaak yet. I am on the west coast so I'm Expecting $30-35. Hope it's not more. Shipping direct from sideshow is around $20 for me and I live 20 miles away from them.

It should be about the same as SS im guessing. Try calling them just to be sure. It's better than getting a surprise later on. I live 4 hrs away and they won't allow pick in person for online prices. They have to ship it to you even if your in the same town to get thier online prices. But on the bright side they do have ome nice sales on statues here and there for people who shops in store on the right time to catch these sales.

Oh man she turned out epic, I love the light saber!

fdc12ff05b64c9cc0013eb8f330419ad.jpg

44df0104a75af8d2d5cba48fffd208e5.jpg

lovely pictures and congrats to all those who have this in their collection. One thing i noticed from Anthos's pics is the lightsaber tip being dark/unlighted. Is the case for all the lightsabers? Doesnt the light of the saber reach the tip?

Nope, there's a inner tube and it has to have that connection on both ends of the saber.

lovely pictures and congrats to all those who have this in their collection. One thing i noticed from Anthos's pics is the lightsaber tip being dark/unlighted. Is the case for all the lightsabers? Doesnt the light of the saber reach the tip?

Back