Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! So many nice pics of this. I k ew this was an instant order the day I found out mark Newman was the sculpter. She looks amazing! I want her next to my talon and Aayla! Btw on a side note whats the next most popular female star wars character next which looks like these 3? I mean a female with those long horn things going down thier heads. Just curious what's next?

lekkus they are... not horns :thwak

there are not so many famous ones as far as I know.... Oola,..Eleena,

lekkus they are... not horns :thwak

there are not so many famous ones as far as I know.... Oola,..Eleena,

Yes thanks! Hmmm I must see who those two are right now! Can't wait to add more together! I bet one of those must be the yellow/ blue armor chick that I've seen in star wars book somewhere. Imagine Shaak next to all the others!

Oola is the dancing slave from EpVI and Eleena is Malgus wife

Damn! So many nice pics of this. I k ew this was an instant order the day I found out mark Newman was the sculpter. She looks amazing! I want her next to my talon and Aayla! Btw on a side note whats the next most popular female star wars character next which looks like these 3? I mean a female with those long horn things going down thier heads. Just curious what's next?

Shaak ti is a togruta which is a different race from the twileks ie talon and aayla.

I think the next best bet for a togruta would b asoka tano. Anakins apprentice from the clone wars cartoons.

Shaak ti is a togruta which is a different race from the twileks ie talon and aayla.

I think the next best bet for a togruta would b asoka tano. Anakins apprentice from the clone wars cartoons.

you are right.. but Ashoka is so similar looking to shaak ti ..

Wow! So much I need to go check out on google. Thanks!

Oola is the dancing slave from EpVI and Eleena is Malgus wife

Oh! The dancing one I can pass. But malgus wife now that sounds cool. I will check out eleena! She could be the one I'm looking for :hi5: thanks again for the great info!

you are right.. but Ashoka is so similar looking to shaak ti ..

Hmmm...not necessarily a bad thing.

Agree with you. One of my original fears in getting this version of shaak is that ahsoka would get overlooked because of design similarities. Had we gotten a more traditional shaak then ahsoka would b perfect for a design like this

Anyone know whats up with the regular version? Have they started being shipped yet? I ordered mine from a LCS and havnt gotten any word on it yet.

They are already shipping out. Just depends on your retailer. I already received the regular from Alter Ego Comics last week.

Ahsoka PF would be cool, but because of her size, she will probably have a bigger base. Still looking forward to her anyway.

Back