Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, random question... Is Shaak the first Star Wars PFF that does not have the standard black bottomed base like all the others? I'm not making an issue of it, just curious?

My Ex Shaak Ti just arrived home in Australia and when I opened her up I was SHOCKED!!!!
She is one perfectly executed statue! Amazing sculpt and paint application, superb detail, particularly in the facial region and on her horns and lekku!

I'll admit I was worried about the light up saber but Sideshow have really upped their game here! Perfectly bright and hands down a winner for me!

There's not a single issue with my piece and I hope all you fellow collectors receive the same flawless piece I have =)

Number 432 is here to stay!

Last edited:
Today i received my Shaak Ti! She is a real beauty!!! Everything is perfect on her, only the Light Up doesn't work :banghead. I Hope i get some replacement from Sideshow!

Today i received my Shaak Ti! She is a real beauty!!! Everything is perfect on her, only the Light Up doesn't work :banghead. I Hope i get some replacement from Sideshow!

The same here, the lightsaber was fine for about an hour, then it started to slowly fade over the next hour. So guys I would check yours and keep it on for a while.
g7xk.jpg
[/IMG]

The same here, the lightsaber was fine for about an hour, then it started to slowly fade over the next hour. So guys I would check yours and keep it on for a while.

Are you guys using batteries or the AC adapter?

Anyone know whats up with the regular version? Have they started being shipped yet? I ordered mine from a LCS and havnt gotten any word on it yet.

My Shaak Ti is absolutely perfect and the only thing wrong is, she is missing the leather part around her waist :( She has the long bit at the front, just not the other bit! Will email Sideshow and see what they suggest, no point replacing the body just for that!

My Shaak Ti is absolutely perfect and the only thing wrong is, she is missing the leather part around her waist :( She has the long bit at the front, just not the other bit! Will email Sideshow and see what they suggest, no point replacing the body just for that!

You have received the ultra-exclusive "Hugh Hefner" variant... :)

You have received the ultra-exclusive "Hugh Hefner" variant... :)

Nice! :lol

Back