Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So dont care how important her role is..was... the characters design is fantastic and the sculpt came out perfect... must have for me from an art perspective and star wars fan!

Its easy to pass when you remember how minor this character is in the SW universe.

Yet OT only elitists are willing to buy tusken raiders and snow troopers. Dont forget the fact that boba fett had 2.25 minutes of total screen time.
The star wars films are full of fan favorites that presumably play minor roles

These new pictures are really not helping the wait especially the lit lightsaber in the dark one, thankfully its just under a week till shipping and then a week or so for delivery. Soooo close now :yess:

Yet OT only elitists are willing to buy tusken raiders and snow troopers. Dont forget the fact that boba fett had 2.25 minutes of total screen time.

Was thinking the same thing! If I only collected "major" Star Wars characters with lots of screen time I wouldn't have much to collect

Last edited:

:exactly: awesome character is an awesome character regardless of screen time!

We shall have good paint!!!

The Bucket NEVER fails! :yess:

Great now I'm craving the colonel

hqdefault.jpg
:wink1:

Hands off! :D

These animals were sacrificed for a much more important purpose. :wave

I know:( but it's a bucket of juicy fried chicken.:rotfl

i hope the sacrifice was worth it cause I want my Shakazulu Tea like yesteday

:lol @ you two!

So dont care how important her role is..was... the characters design is fantastic and the sculpt came out perfect... must have for me from an art perspective and star wars fan!

Well said and I agree! :hi5:

Back