Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who else is thinking Shaak will ultimately be a "grail" piece. I think she's has the potential if she looks as good as those new light saber pics make the production pc out to be.
Here's to hoping everyone gets her safe & sound... With no issues!! :pray:

Wow sideshow,s fast ' got my WL converted not long and now shipping notice :D thanks SSC :D

So who else is thinking Shaak will ultimately be a "grail" piece. I think she's has the potential if she looks as good as those new light saber pics make the production pc out to be.

Don't think she will become as popular like Talon, but may come close in a few years.

With the bloated ES, weaker EX, and lower quality QC, not sure grails really happen anymore like they used to. But, one can hope...

Totally agree with you, but I'm still holding on to the hope that Shaak will look as good as the recent "production" pics.
Although I am getting the EX I can't say it's a must have for this. It does seem like a weak EX. At least compared to most.

Thanks, so reg Shaak is 2500 & EX is 1000? I totally forget! Either way, there are quite a bit to go around.

Yes, dems the numbers. I would expect more people to have played Force Unleashed than have read the Legacy comics, at least. Not that it stopped people from buying Talon just because she's sexy as Sith.

I'd have to agree. No doubt of she comes out with no issues I think from what I've seen she is the best looking PF. I love talon and hopefully will one day own her but if shaak ti comes out like she should she just has so much more detail to her than talon.

To me the rarity matters less than how much I actually like the statue.

I'm not a fan of the word grail. Although Talon has a smaller ES and shows more skin, I find the paint job on the proto Shaak Ti and the actual sculpt on her to be much better than the final Talon. Now whether the final paint job will look as good in-person compared to the proto in-person of Shaak Ti remains to be seen.

As for the EX I find Shaak Ti's much more important and relevant to her character. It's also nice to see because I always wish she survived her encounter with starkiller so it's nice to see her holding his saber in her hands.

To me the rarity matters less than how much I actually like the statue.

I'm not a fan of the word grail. Although Talon has a smaller ES and shows more skin, I find the paint job on the proto Shaak Ti and the actual sculpt on her to be much better than the final Talon. Now whether the final paint job will look as good in-person compared to the proto in-person of Shaak Ti remains to be seen.

As for the EX I find Shaak Ti's much more important and relevant to her character. It's also nice to see because I always wish she survived her encounter with starkiller so it's nice to see her holding his saber in her hands.

Agreed, its a nice touc although since I'm in the UK I just opted for the reg as I don't the exclusive is that worth it for me. The photos with her lightsaber is of the actual shaak ti we will recieve but obviously we can't see her face close up. But so far so good, here's hoping!

She does have that potential.
It'll be years though before we find out. :)

Back