Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

It would be sweet to see a Satele PF with a doubled-bladed lightsaber!

Make it happen Sideshow! We have money!
Smiley_-_throwing_money.gif

oh hell yeah!

The Sith beagle has spoken. :hi5:

:lecture :goodpost: :D :hi5:

:rotfl let's not get crazy to ask for all of them at once. We do have bills to pay first. But yes these two please SS!!!!!!! I want both of these as well!!!! Make them soon!

The Sith care not for overdue bills or our credit rating...that's why we screen our calls for bill collectors. :D

We're evil in that way. :lecture :lol

I know what you mean mate.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that any of them is a knock off of the other. In fact, they are both somewhat inspired by the litless Vader from ROTJ.

Also, my centre of attention/focus is Malgus because we are actually seeing him in the near future. Malak is still a vague possibility as of now, and therefore I'm saying that Malak looks like Malgus, since Malgus will be standing on my shelves soon(er) and that will lessen my interest of getting Malak for that reason.

Malgus does look cooler, in my opinion.

Please don't screw up the paint on this Sideshow and stop with the googly eyes on all the statues already. :mad:

HEY! Don't be harsh; there are 5 and 6 year olds in China painting these doing the best they can and trying not to make the eyes on these too googly! :blissy

HEY! Don't be harsh; there are 5 and 6 year olds in China painting these doing the best they can and trying not to make the eyes on these too googly! :blissy

That comment wasn't funny the first time it was posted and its getting a bit old. Everyone has to make a living somehow, have you been to China and witnessed this, I doubt it.

Back