Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see if they added the loincloth that was missing from the comic con display.

Oh, c'mon! We couldn't get a Jedi Council respectable Shaak-Ti, we had to get the stripper version?

It makes me surprised we got ANH Leia at one point...

Just make a robe for her. How hard can it be to put a robe on her? It will cover up her other outfit and you can have both. You can turn a stripper Shaak-Ti into a council member, bur you can't turn a Shaak-Ti Jedi Council member into a stripper.

:panic: What wait.... :woo it's coming next week. That's what I'm talking about baby! I haven't ordered anything in anticipation of this, can't wait. :yess:

Well we can hope.

Does anyone actually like the character or are is everyone just wanting a sexy jedi in their collection like HUghes Line?

I always liked the character.. same with Aayla.. or Baris Offee.. I just wished they would have appeared more often in the movies..

I am getting this despite the outfit selected.

I would have much prefered a version from the actual movie rather than this t&a.

But, the chance of 2 PFs is almost nil.

I'm :pray::pray::pray: for you guys that the production piece turns out good.

yeah I have somehow not a good feeling.. how some pieces came out lately.. her paint is tough.. the Lekku... the pearls on her face..etc..

I am getting this despite the outfit selected.

I would have much prefered a version from the actual movie rather than this t&a.

But, the chance of 2 PFs is almost nil.

I'm with you on this. I would at least like a robe option for her. This is nice but star eats is more than t&a

Back