Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to go to a convention with all 3 of those girls so I can get my statues sign. Is that possible? Is there a event with all 3 of those girls? I would need to carry 3 statues one of each of the girls. Also do they allow me to take pics with a camera?

FYI. They don't sign things for free. Your best bet would be a Star Wars celebration convention.

2244324102_f4cbde3a4f_z.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Shoshon a few years back. Her handler was rather gruff, very "move along, move along." But she was sweet, and happy to take not just one lousy photo, but a re-take that was way better.

For me, they never needed to take off all Shak Tii's clothes in that game for her to be hot. I feel it totally cheapens her.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Shoshon a few years back. Her handler was rather gruff, very "move along, move along." But she was sweet, and happy to take not just one lousy photo, but a re-take that was way better.

For me, they never needed to take off all Shak Tii's clothes in that game for her to be hot. I feel it totally cheapens her.

Wow great! Thanks for posting this! :clap you lucky bastard you...... Just kidding congrats! :) more anyone else? Amy too! :)

I thought the people that started the con pays them to be there and not the fans getting things sign. :monkey2

Yes they get paid by the convention for appearing but they charge you if you want pics of them & autographs. Think of it as giving tips to them. They are after all struggling actors now.

Bwhahaha says a guy paying way more than retail for statues that aren't worth it.

:rotfl I know, but come on 20 to 30.00 for pictures? :monkey1 btw the old sold out statues are worth it if it's the only way to obtain them is to pay up. I had no choice but to pay higher prices. Like some of these ex's talon, baby doll, grevious, boba fett, evil queen, maul chicken legs, leia, palpatine, thanos, Indy, cyclops, cobra commander, rogue, ms marvel, arch angel, snake eyes blah, blah..... There was no other way for me to get these at retail and I really wanted them for my collection so it's worth it to me to see them together. :wink1:

You guys make a good couple. The hair style is uncanny. :lol

:horror too much for my blood. :monkey1 oh well I guess I could stay on the side of the linesand sneak in a picture? :lol

Personally I think charging to take there pics is ridiculous but paying for an autograph is ok.

Yes they get paid by the convention for appearing but they charge you if you want pics of them & autographs. Think of it as giving tips to them. They are after all struggling actors now.

Depends on the person. Some pay to be there, some are just there, some get paid to be there. All of them sell this and that. The Venu gets a % of what they sell.

I learn this way back in Cleveland when I was a comic wholesaler. Also if you have a booth there you only get so many tickets for your people after that you have to pay a discounted price.

Some of the older off stars of pass you can get great deals and even talk to them. Years ago I went to a show and seen Erin Grey (Buck Rogers, Williama) no one was there. I did go up. Talk to her, bought some of her items and told her when I was young I thought she was hot. Then I told her as a adult she is hot. Made her day (I was not lying).

Back