Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6525209_orig.gif
:monkey3

Force choke?

OMFG!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You guys are brilliant!

So... Wasn't she nutty when she was like this in unleashed ?

So she would fit in with a sith display right ....

I don't recall her being nutty ever in the game. You are probably thinking of Kazden Paratus who was the kooky Jedi you fight on Raxus Prime.

On a side note, who's more hot the actress who played Shaak ti or the actress who played A. Secura? :D

For me it was the one who played Shaak Ti.

OrliShoshan-ShaakTi_zpsee2afa3f.jpg

Who's hotter?

Let's just say I wouln't mind if either of them ate crackers in bed. :monkey3 :naughty

For me Aayla looks like all she eats is crackers. She is drawn much better than she actually looks IMHO

For me it was the one who played Shaak Ti.

OrliShoshan-ShaakTi_zpsee2afa3f.jpg

For me Aayla looks like all she eats is crackers. She is drawn much better than she actually looks IMHO

Hey! You choose the much better shot of the Shaak Ti actress, I believe that's her most sexy hot pic. Her other pic was not as good as the one posted. We should get a better sexier pic of the actress who play Aayla. I've seen some really nice shots of her from cons. I would if I knew how to post pics. :) it would be cool if they made another part of star wars where they need a actress to play darth talon! I wonder who they will use to play the sexy skimpy talon?

Last edited:
I need to go to a convention with all 3 of those girls so I can get my statues sign. Is that possible? Is there a event with all 3 of those girls? I would need to carry 3 statues one of each of the girls. Also do they allow me to take pics with a camera?

Back