Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Collectibles’ Shaak Ti Premium Format Figure was first revealed at Comic-Con 2012 in San Diego! Your first peek at this skilled Jedi can be seen below! Remember, this Star Wars collectible will be available for Pre-Order in the near future, so keep an eye out for news!

408890_10151122795674145_331726255_n.jpg

Sideshow finally shows the loincloth from the concept art.

over 500 likes on facebook !! since I followed SSC on Facebook I never saw a piece got so many likes and feedbacks !!

I hope that SSC is not jacking up the price just because they know there is a huge demand for this statue..

one is for sure... she will sell like beer on the Oktoberfest in Munich!!!

And I can not wait to get her as well

oh they will .. if they teased her like this already.. they announce it.. and to be sure.. just check this thread :D

She should be $350.. yes.. but SSC wont surprise me anymore.. and the way they dong business I wont be surprised if they charge $25-$50 more just for sexapeal..

Because that's the trend in todays market.

Should be 350.00. :lecture so they are jacking up prices compare to how well it might sell.

And if it was $350 people would still be *****ing about he price. :lol

The higher cost shouldn't surprise anyone anymore. We've all seen this happening over a long period of time.

so is there a chance we see her going up next thursday ? ( with a preview on tuesday?)

Sadly, that's what we've been seeing. Slowly increasing prices.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one is announced at $375 too, just like Malgus. Although, I do hope the EX is something better than just a lightsaber in her left hand. With Malgus we got a full head sculpt.

If.. they will announce it in the newsletter tomorrow right ?

pretty sure it will... hope there will be something else.. would be a small ex.. but for me an important one

Back