Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks nemenforcer..lot easier with the net.

You know the threads kinda fade as we wait for the Figure to be announced.So it's fun finding new things on the character.Orli is from Israel moved down under Sydney where she got a shot at SW when Lucas was filming there and now lives in Chicago.She is a Model,Designs clothing..Doe's SW conventions,Commercials/Film and has a Family.

shaakti4_zpsaa2e2551.jpg

page went down before I could add this...

Orli Shoshan played Shaak Ti in SW Attack of the Clones

OrliShoshan-ShaakTi_zpsee2afa3f.jpg

:horror so thats whats under all the make up? :naughty:naughty:naughty So we can get our statuies sign by her at a con along with a pic of her signing this? Do they allow pics of the actress?

^ pretty sure there was a development pic or a concept one where her left hand was just a fist, so i'd imagine that is the standard and the second saber hilt is the Ex

I hope it's a little more than that, but we'll see.
Thanks Nova.

on the questions today if there are any new infos when Shaak Ti will go up for pre order.. SSC answered with "really soon"

well that sounds promising :)

I live in the same area as Mark Newman so I emailed him to see if he could do some custom work on my Vampirella PF.I thought it would be cool to have the original sculptor do the work.

I mentioned that we have been talking about his Shaak Ti sculpt on SS Freaks and how much we like it.But I was not able to get any secret info on what the EX might be.

I did find out that he sculpted the Babydoll PF everything even her pig tails except for her Face which was done by Trevor Grove.Mark Newman can really sculpt some nice Females.Human and Alien.

Shaak Ti on her home world of Shili standing over the bones of a wild Akul Beast.Mark Newman sculpt.

f223f62c.jpg

I live in the same area as Mark Newman so I emailed him to see if he could do some custom work on my Vampirella PF.I thought it would be cool to have the original sculptor do the work.

I mentioned that we have been talking about his Shaak Ti sculpt on SS Freaks and how much we like it.But I was not able to get any secret info on what the EX might be.

I did find out that he sculpted the Babydoll PF everything even her pig tails except for her Face which was done by Trevor Grove.Mark Newman can really sculpt some nice Females.Human and Alien.

Shaak Ti on her home world of Shili standing over the bones of a wild Akul Beast.Mark Newman sculpt.

f223f62c.jpg

:horror mark did this? Wow he has do e many of my favorites! :clap mark you the man! :hi5: wonder woman next? :lol

Back