Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ex is the left hand holding a lightsaber. Sideshow showed a picture at the collectors panel that has her with closed fist left hand unlike the one shown on the floor: https://rebelscum.com/sdcc12/collectorspanel/image133.asp

Or could it be the the other way around and the left closed hand that is the exclusive... I seem to remember reading somewhere during last years Comic-Con that Sideshow never brings exclusives to the Con... (?)

I think the ex is the left hand holding a lightsaber. Sideshow showed a picture at the collectors panel that has her with closed fist left hand unlike the one shown on the floor: https://rebelscum.com/sdcc12/collectorspanel/image133.asp

Looking at the picture...it looks like Shaak ti will have the loincloth like I said earlier. It'll probably be inclusive with the PF.

IMG_7702.JPG

Or could it be the the other way around and the left closed hand that is the exclusive... I seem to remember reading somewhere during last years Comic-Con that Sideshow never brings exclusives to the Con... (?)

Well that's not true because the Batman PF EX was displayed this year.

Y'know...I don't ever remember Sideshow ever bringing an Ex to SDCC. But I could be not right, because I'm never wrong. ;)

Anyway...I what meant to say in my previous post was...

Looking at the picture...it looks like Shaak ti will have the loincloth like I said earlier. The Lightsaber will probably be inclusive with the PF.

...I'm still waking up. :lol

, and Poison Ivy, Storm and Scarlet Witch.

Now that you mentioned it I do remember seeing a picture of the PI EX to the show. Anyways there was so much at the show this year that I already forgot half of what I've seen in the photos of the lucky bastards that were able to attend.

my bigger questions is right now.. when is she going up for PO ?

Back