Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even without that video game it's canon that Grievous did not kill Shaak Ti. She appears as a hologram during one of the Jedi briefings in ROTS after Anakin and Obi-Wan encounter Grievous on his ship.

Love the character but I hate that they killed her off in the game. Also I agree that it was better off with that scene was removed from the film.

A lot of these side characters really deserve their own film or live action tv series.

Love the character but I hate that they killed her off in the game. Also I agree that it was better off with that scene was removed from the film.

A lot of these side characters really deserve their own film or live action tv series.

Let's not get out of hand. I hate when spin-offs are made that ruin classics. For example, Sarah Conner Chronicles. :lecture You have to ignore them and pretend they don't exist just to get back to enjoying movies! :lol

Let's not get out of hand. I hate when spin-offs are made that ruin classics. For example, Sarah Conner Chronicles. :lecture You have to ignore them and pretend they don't exist just to get back to enjoying movies! :lol

I enjoyed the terminator series for what it was. Then again I'm only a casual terminator fan.

I personally enjoy seeing "behind the scenes" of the star wars universe of characters that aren't considered main characters. Probably why I enjoyed the deathstar novel so much.

IMG_6308.JPG

The face is stunning, I can't wait for this to be up for PO. :D

Last edited:
After staring at her ass in that photo for a few hours I looked up and noticed some horns/spikes on her left arm..is that just from her arm wrap thing, or does she naturally have those?

I cannot stop looking at these pictures, the colours seem to pop and the face paint looks awesome. Hope we do not have to wait to long to PO but with all the DC stuff thats just landed my Wallet could use a bit of time to recover :)

Back