Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know much about this character, but as soon as she's up for PO she's mine, to join Aayla.
Still need Talon..Lots of flipping to get that one.. Oh well, it is what it is :D
SW + Beautiful sculpt + almost naked girl with a weapon = Win.

:exactly:

Though I dont agree with what interpretation they chose of the character, this will be a smashing success.

stop it !!!! Im so eager to get her anyway and you are not helping by bumping this thread !!!! :D

stop it !!!! Im so eager to get her anyway and you are not helping by bumping this thread !!!! :D

While we wait for preorder to come up, her's some more photos

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

No reason for this not to be a light up saber. I look forward to Aayla to see the new style saber in person. I wish Sideshow would make upgrade sabers for the older PFs. I'd love to replace the sabers on my Jedi Luke and Darth Talon with the newer tech.

No reason for this not to be a light up saber. I look forward to Aayla to see the new style saber in person. I wish Sideshow would make upgrade sabers for the older PFs. I'd love to replace the sabers on my Jedi Luke and Darth Talon with the newer tech.

To me I never light any of them up. They just display there and look good. Im not a big fan of the light up sabers, but it's a nice extra.

shaak Ti is on crack ????

btw thanks Don placing more salt into my unpatient wounds.. ;)

I would prefer if SSC would focus more on existing lines - mostly on PFs - instead of bringing a new line on the field. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind the mythos line and the statues in general a lot. What I don't like is that an established line might lose some attention because of the new line. With every mythos statue coming up I will think "man, this as a PF would have been awesome and a must buy".
And an absolute no go is what SSC did with the LotR maquette line - bringing the most anticipated main chars like Gimli and Boromir though a lot of people are waiting on the PFs to complete the fellowship. Hope this won't be the same with the mythos line.

Didn't see this.

The mythos line won't hurt the pf line any and gives fans something else to add. I get that some don't like new lines but great ideas like the mythos line as a whole are good for collectors. We're opposite sides of the coin with this vs pf as an example. I'd have bought this if it was a mythos but it being a pf I'll pass.

I have no problem what SS did with the lotr statue line.

Back