Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaak Ti should be not more then $350 !! I can see already a price jump for Malgus coming :(

This right here is the sexiest SW piece SSC has put out so far. If it comes out as good as the proto then it will knock Talon down to my #2 favorite piece. I would like see SSC revisit Slave Leia at some point.

This right here is the sexiest SW piece SSC has put out so far. If it comes out as good as the proto then it will knock Talon down to my #2 favorite piece. I would like see SSC revisit Slave Leia at some point.

That would be okay with me but only after we get some other charcters first.

I've been waiting for Sideshow to make another Han PF. The first one was meh.

If Obi is 350 and Shaak Ti also 350 or slightly higher (say 370)..i choose Shaak Ti for sure

Isn't Shaak ti should be 350.00 like most PF statues?

Shaak Ti should be not more then $350 !! I can see already a price jump for Malgus coming :(

I believe we will be seeing $400++ PF very very soon.....

:monkey1 this sucks big time. So what then next year mist PF will be 450.00 no shipping included. Then the following year 499.99 for most PF? :lecture

everybody might as well accept the fact that prices from china are rising and will continue to rise

it has NOTHING to do with china..

what is wrong with you? christ :slap

I don't see why inks comment is so unvelievable for you. Sure, most of it is just a higher profit margin for SSC but I think costs are pretty much rising for all labor worldwide. Makes sense that this would factor in to rising costs here.

I don't see why inks comment is so unvelievable for you. Sure, most of it is just a higher profit margin for SSC but I think costs are pretty much rising for all labor worldwide. Makes sense that this would factor in to rising costs here.

sideshow is the devil :panic::panic:

:rotfl

it's all a filter down from china. companies can't absorb the rising production costs forever

I just hope SSC releases all the massive characters like Bane, Darkseid, Juggie, Apolcalypse, Planet Hulk & WWH before next year. It's going to be scary how much these prices could be in a few years.

That would be okay with me but only after we get some other charcters first.

I've been waiting for Sideshow to make another Han PF. The first one was meh.

Oh I agree. The Han we have now is horrible and doesn't look anything like Ford. The overall stance is Han all day long. I really like the overall statue I just can't get over the likeness. :dunno

I think it has something to do with the two of them not being drinking buddies. ;) :lol

Oh I agree. The Han we have now is horrible and doesn't look anything like Ford. The overall stance is Han all day long. I really like the overall statue I just can't get over the likeness. :dunno

I totally agree with you on this.

I just hope SSC releases all the massive characters like Bane, Darkseid, Juggie, Apolcalypse, Planet Hulk & WWH before next year. It's going to be scary how much these prices could be in a few years.

Shouldn't be that much because they all have no ES. :monkey3

my pic of her from SDCC...gonna order her for sure. they did EXACTLY what i wanted for shaak ti.

img2692kp.jpg

Just saw this. Wow! She's stunning!

Yeah, she's good looking. This is a nice pf but I think it would have made a perfect piece for the mythos line.

Don't know much about this character, but as soon as she's up for PO she's mine, to join Aayla.
Still need Talon..Lots of flipping to get that one.. Oh well, it is what it is :D
SW + Beautiful sculpt + almost naked girl with a weapon = Win.

I think it would have made a perfect piece for the mythos line.

I would prefer if SSC would focus more on existing lines - mostly on PFs - instead of bringing a new line on the field. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind the mythos line and the statues in general a lot. What I don't like is that an established line might lose some attention because of the new line. With every mythos statue coming up I will think "man, this as a PF would have been awesome and a must buy".
And an absolute no go is what SSC did with the LotR maquette line - bringing the most anticipated main chars like Gimli and Boromir though a lot of people are waiting on the PFs to complete the fellowship. Hope this won't be the same with the mythos line.

Back