Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe.. they will change that.. they did great changes on Malgus as well

:exactly:

Darth Malgus PO was like in May last year and 10 Months later we see that SS made some serious changes.A fully functional Hood and a slew of Light up features.So they should be able to give us a Light up Saber for Shaak Ti.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

Asajj Ventress never did which was a shame her paint apps were awesome I'm just hoping that the paint apps hold up like the proto

Wait Asajj doesn't have light up?????!
I was really thinking into getting into Sith PF collecting particularly for her but if she doesn't light up it sucks.

I really like her a lot as well.. yes.. she is a bit small.. but her reg face sculpt and appearance is just beautiful. I might display her next to Malgus..

I was happy that Asajj did not have any lights. :) I can highly recommend that PF.

Same here. She is a beautiful pf. A great face sculpt and a terrific use of mixed media clothing. Dark and brooding. Pics dont do it justice.

I thought of selling her a few times and every time I get close I realize how awesome she is and how the new stuff just doesn't seem to b the same quality

Same here. She is a beautiful pf. A great face sculpt and a terrific use of mixed media clothing. Dark and brooding. Pics dont do it justice.

I thought of selling her a few times and every time I get close I realize how awesome she is and how the new stuff just doesn't seem to b the same quality

I sold mine. Don't do it. You will regret it. :)

I'm not saying she's not worth it, she's obviously a great PF but it's just a missed opportunity. Why have just the one PF not light up?
Imagine you want to light all your Jedi/Sith... Dooku, Talon, Malgus, Maul but Ventress doesn't lightup. Shame.

Plus I don't see them revisiting her because the PF itself is so nice.

I'm not saying she's not worth it, she's obviously a great PF but it's just a missed opportunity. Why have just the one PF not light up?
Imagine you want to light all your Jedi/Sith... Dooku, Talon, Malgus, Maul but Ventress doesn't lightup. Shame.

Plus I don't see them revisiting her because the PF itself is so nice.

Agreed. Although it wasn't a deal breaker, I wish she had had the light up saber feature.

Didn't see enough difference in this one to worry about the EX. Would have really tried to get the EX if the light saber lit up also. Sold out before I had a chance to jump on. Still looking forward to the regular PF :)

Yeah, I wish there was a little more to the EX, but oh well.
Both versions rock. :rock
Only difference I saw with the ex was the light saber in her other hand... What other differences are there? I must be missing something. The paint job on this piece looks amazing :)

Back