SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n1Dtfx7C.jpg

Notice that Gaaras's arms are one mould with no joint? I hope they have some other arms that plug in at the shoulder so you can have him in a pose other than cross armed.

Also you think we'll ever see a firuarts young naruto from the original series? He was so cute back then and i prefer that costume

The SHF Vegeta has those detacachable folded arms, so I think it's similar to that.

Naruto was the biggest anime I have ever watched and read but for some reason I just cant get myself to purchase anything Naruto products. The figuarts look great but I just cant get myself to buy it with happiness... DBZ all the way :(

Dbz was awesome. It's Dragon ball super i can't get myself to watch. That art. Seems like a step down from the "older" dbz. As for the naruto figures, i think they're really well made. From ****shi onwards haha

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I just started watching Naruto on Netflix and I instantly grew attached to it. (I'm on Episode 52, starting next.) The Figuarts Zero releases that I posted seems to be the first products from Tamashii Nations that represent the original series. Looking forward to play catch up with all of the past releases.

How important is the original S.H.Figuarts Sasuke release? I've tried to avoid Shippuden spoilers but that seems to be his attire in the series but then Tamashii Nations released another version.

I hope we'll see a Shikamaru soon, they can just reuse many of the ****shi parts.

Yeah I'd love to see them try to do his signature glinted teeth smile.

Funny the forum won't let you spell out K a K a s h i without being censored.

Back