SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the "shipping soon" notice from BBTS on my Rock Lee, so I'll have him in about 10 days!

Dat Madara finally a reality! :panic:

DSC00763.jpg

Where did Sakura go?

Also got my Rock Lee in the mail today, I'm not a fan of the goofy white ring around the top of his head.

7C32A25C-7482-489A-8633-232B16B2079E_zpsr1qe9tqu.jpg

I hope they do pre shippuden versions of the kids eventually.
I'm hoping that's what the Figuart Zeroes are testing. To collect feedback on if there's enough interest to go through with releases of the characters when they were younger. Tamashii Nations does believe in the line, it's just up to the fans/collectors to have our voices be heard.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The survey at the World Tour asked about what figures you want from Boruto so maybe they got that license.

The survey at the World Tour asked about what figures you want from Boruto so maybe they got that license.
I'm sure they have all series licensing for Naruto. They're testing to see what collectors would be interested in. The Sasuke/Naruto Figuarts Zero got a lot of attention during the weekend. The pricing on it was wrong though which might be upsetting to a lot if people who were interested.

Dat Madara finally a reality! :panic:

View attachment 338890

October release.

I would be well up for a Naruto from the original series, i actually preffered his character design in the earlier seasons, as well as a Zabuza + Haku set, Orochimaru + Kabuto.

I'm still catching up on Naruto Shippuden so I don't know anything about him other than the Nine Tails mentioning him to Sasuke in the 1st episode.

Madara looked amazing in person. He does have torso articulation as well. I'm not sure how much movement that will give him but I am glad to see that it's at least an option.

I'm still catching up on Naruto Shippuden so I don't know anything about him other than the Nine Tails mentioning him to Sasuke in the 1st episode.

Madara looked amazing in person. He does have torso articulation as well. I'm not sure how much movement that will give him but I am glad to see that it's at least an option.

Wow you got a lot of catching up to do

Wow you got a lot of catching up to do
Yeah, I'm late into watching the anime. Went through Naruto the past couple months and now I'm past the Tenchi Bridge arc in Shippuden. So catching up on the anime and the S.H.Figuarts is quite an experience. Especially with Tamashii Nations releasing characters like Rock Lee, Gaara, and the Figuarts Zero Naruto and Sasuke from the 1st series.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back