SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itachi looks FANTASTIC. Definitely buying him. The robe doesn't look awkward this time either. And the eyes look great. I'm disappointed we're getting Kirin Sasuke over EMS/Rinnegan Sasuke but it looks like they are getting better with the Naruto line. Not liking Sasuke's face sculpt.

So with the new Sasuke reveal, are we thinking the line may have a future? I want to go all in, and that interview a few months ago said they wouldn't do a new Sasuke, but here we are. Gives me hope this may keep going?

Unlike naruto, it looks like Sasuke is mostly the same sculpt.. Someone please tell me Im wrong (I mean the joints. HATED the shoulders on Sasuke)

So with the new Sasuke reveal, are we thinking the line may have a future? I want to go all in, and that interview a few months ago said they wouldn't do a new Sasuke, but here we are. Gives me hope this may keep going?

It's not that they wouldn't do a new Sasuke, but were happy with the sculpt. Many people however are not happy with the sculpt and want changes to the hair, body, and/or a repaint. Naruto got a new sculpt because the first one was less than desirable honestly. I for one want a new scuplt for Sasuke as well but them saying they were happy with it shows they may never change it. This is bad news for Sasuke fans but at least Naruto looks great. Hope they fix it.

cd63cde597dac9672f467d063c161782.jpg

Does anyone know when the next figure will release after Sasuke and Itachi (guesses I mean)?

I don't know if there is a knock-off but nice purchase. The Minato and Itachi look like the highest quality figures from the line at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if there is a knock-off but nice purchase. The Minato and Itachi look like the highest quality figures from the line at this point.

Thanks, hope there is no existing KO. I tried searching and didn't find any. But who knows. Man, I need a Rock Lee.

Itachi and Lee look great. I don't know what it is about the hair on some of these but they make it too blocky to the point where it doesn't look like hair. Sakura looks a bit weird but glad they're improving. Thanks for the pics.

Back