SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think we'll get several versions of the same character because some characters have small changes in their other forms? I hope they will get entirely new figures though. Assuming the line lasts long enough, do you guys think they'll release figures by popular demand, by when they appeared in the series, or just randomly? Honestly, I want RSM/So6P Naruto, Kaguya, War Arc Sakura and Rinnegan Sasuke so I can do their pose together.

On that note, how do you think the floating TSBs can be done behind the characters with Six Paths Senjutsu? Maybe it'll be a removable piece. Pretty excited for this line's future if it even has one after seeing how well-made Minato is. Unlike Sasuke and Naruto, his mouth line is clean with good color-choice and the face sculpt is on point. Same with the hair.

I also feel like there's so much potential for poses with this series. Indra, Ashura, Madara, Hashirama, Sasuke, Naruto all lined up. The "shall we" scene, the "We will" scene, etc.

Do you guys think we'll get several versions of the same character because some characters have small changes in their other forms? I hope they will get entirely new figures though. Assuming the line lasts long enough, do you guys think they'll release figures by popular demand, by when they appeared in the series, or just randomly? Honestly, I want RSM/So6P Naruto, Kaguya, War Arc Sakura and Rinnegan Sasuke so I can do their pose together.

On that note, how do you think the floating TSBs can be done behind the characters with Six Paths Senjutsu? Maybe it'll be a removable piece. Pretty excited for this line's future if it even has one after seeing how well-made Minato is. Unlike Sasuke and Naruto, his mouth line is clean with good color-choice and the face sculpt is on point. Same with the hair.

I also feel like there's so much potential for poses with this series. Indra, Ashura, Madara, Hashirama, Sasuke, Naruto all lined up. The "shall we" scene, the "We will" scene, etc.

If the line continues to sell well then I can't see why Tamashii won't release some of the more popular characters, plus they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to re-use existing molds of characters with similar attire and stuff.

I highly doubt we'll get Indra and Ashura though. Madara and Hashirama are a given at some point as there is strong demand for them.

I'm not sure how Kaguya would function as a Figuart since I don't remember her having legs or a solid body of any sort, and she floats around like a ghost. Probably need a stand for that one. :lol

I also doubt we'll get Indra and Ashura but one can dream. Really hope they continue this line. Maybe we'll get quality equal to the DBZ line too.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any of the dxf naruto figures or the Ichiban kuji figures? I'm trying to see what scales well with figuarts naruto figures. If you do, could you post some pics?:pray:

Thank you!

Part of me wishes that these were made 1/6 scale by hot toys. Mostly because for the most part, the costume design is fabric and we'd get awesome effects.

Part of me wishes that these were made 1/6 scale by hot toys. Mostly because for the most part, the costume design is fabric and we'd get awesome effects.

Medi made some kick ass 1/6 that you can't find anymore. Btw hot toys doesn't do non mainstream figured anymore. Anime figures in 1/6 scale have always been medicom and probably now threezero.

What do you guys this is? Repaint, resculpt? Boruto era Sasuke?
Screenshot (45).jpg

Wow another Sasuke already?

Maybe they wanted to update him like they did with naruto to keep everything in consistency.

New faces and better bodies used from K@kashi onwards.

If that's an updated/fixed Sasuke I would be so happy. I could finally have both Sasuke and Naruto.

There's no news of a new Sasuke figure anywhere though so it's probably nothing. :(

If that's an updated/fixed Sasuke I would be so happy. I could finally have both Sasuke and Naruto.

There's no news of a new Sasuke figure anywhere though so it's probably nothing. :(

If it's true then that's good news for latecomers. For me. I'll end up having both old and new...meh

The news only just came out and it was mentioned in the official site yesterday. Other sites will mention this when official pics are released.

I guess we'll see but my hopes are mad low. They sad in that interview that they were happy with the Sasuke sculpt which sucks because a remake on the same level of that new Naruto would be amazing and needed. I hope it's not something like a /P1 of Shippuden/Taka/Adult/The Last Sasuke and just a remake if it is anything at all. I just can't have high hopes with no other news of it. Could be that they're just re-releasing the old one with new paint or something.

When do you think we'll see news of it?

Lmao there's no way they'll do something that awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back