SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closed eyes smiley sculpt is my fav of the 3 I think.

7-11.jpg

7-7.jpg

7-5.jpg

3-7.jpg

3-4.jpg

3-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

5-1.jpg

More pics here.

Nice pictures! Can't wait for him to be released in the US.
Just purchased ****shi! First time ordering from toyzinthebox. Trying them out, maybe that'll be my goto for figuarts.

Haven't had the Naruto stuff on my radar but that Minato looks great. Yet another Figuarts line that will probably bleed my wallet dry. Sigh.

Opinions on ****shi Hatake? Is he worth picking up?

Haven't had the Naruto stuff on my radar but that Minato looks great. Yet another Figuarts line that will probably bleed my wallet dry. Sigh.

Opinions on ****shi Hatake? Is he worth picking up?

I wouldn't wait too long if you like the character, I believe I read that it's an exclusive so when it's gone, expect to pay premium if you decided to get him later down the road. Just like Sasuke.

****shi is awesome. The best in the line so far. I hope they redo Sasuke and naruto.

70c32c503e1ef6b0c6241ca7b18f1ab6.jpg
5023b1c4c2140908296ebe1dcf8bb505.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Naruto sage mode is pretty much naruto version 2 right? I also wish they'd do Sakura for once.

His faces are terrible. His giraffe neck is atrocious. I hate how they did the shoulders on him and naruto as well.

They cost more, & are inferior to the DBZ line in aesthetic quality. Although, I'm happy for the chance to buy some Naruto merchandise.

I'm so glad they actually remade Naruto's model because the previous one was atrocious. If they decided to make a separate figure for his Sage Mode form, maybe they'll decide to make a separate figure for EMS/Rinnegan Sasuke. Hope we get So6P Naruto as well. Finally a Naruto worth buying.

You bought it? Congrats, it looks pretty perfect in my opinion. Looks like their modelling is getting much better.

Minato is awesome. The cloak is perfect, his faces are accurate. Very happy with his release, and hope the quality continues that was given to him and ****shi.

minato.jpg

Nice pose.
You bought it? Congrats, it looks pretty perfect in my opinion. Looks like their modelling is getting much better.
Cheers. I'm simply waiting for BBTS to charge my card when they get it in. I also think things have gotten better since Naruto & Sasuke.

Great picture! Super stoked for mine to arrive! Minato is true the most impressive released to date.

Compared to my old Toynami one, this ones 1000% better haha

Back