SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when more figures will be announced if they are on any kind of schedule at all?

Minato paid for :yess:

Sadly, I don't know when I'll get to see it in person, since it's in my 'Pile Of Loot' at BBTS, that I want to fill up with some more toys before having it sent to me :thud:

Seems to be a bunch still available in stock at BBTS, if anybody was interested.

I got this Madara statue in the mail today. Not bad, but not great. Scale is a bit off, but it'll do. Placeholder until SHF reveals one (I hope).

Tobi (1 of 1)-2.jpg

Im interested in knowing as well. Nothing at Toy Fair. I think the next event is in Late March? Release dates/confirmation for Itachi would be sweet.

I guess no one knows, man. I want to see when we can see what new figures they'll reveal for this line. Hoping for So6P Naruto, So6P Sasuke, and So6P Madara. I fear they will wait a long time before they actually make these is they ever decide to. Maybe that's for the best though. Over time, the DBZ scuplts got better and better, though they didn't start out terribly, but take Goku's SSGSS hair sculpt. It's perfect to me, much better than the other SSJ Goku sculpts. They're improving.

We finally have new information on the Naruto line. Naruto highlights:

-The line is doing well

-So apparently they made this new Sage Mode Naruto sculpt because they felt it needed to be of higher quality than it was before (I agree with this wholeheartedly).

-This killed me inside but apparently they were "very satisfied with" the Sasuke sculpt (implying they will most likely re-use it rather than fix its faults as they did with Naruto). Mainly the hair needs some serious overhaul in my opinion and so does the paint on the skin.

-They need us to voice our opinion on who to make next (Where I have no clue; if you know of any place to communicate this let me know please.)

-Finally news on Rock Lee: They apparently made a sculpt (likely the one we saw before) but it became "outdated" whatever that means. We might not see him for a while and this is probably why we haven't heard any news about him for so long.

My main concern is how they are "satisfied" with Sasuke. I agree the clothing is very nicely done but the bangs specifically and the paint used on the skin portions (yellow in color as opposed to a paler color) is not that great. The lip color is also weird.

Not too much but it's something.

Nice video find. Some interesting things in there.

I didn't find it; it was posted in the DBZ thread and since it had important info on the Naruto line, I thought I would post it here as well. It has info on other series as well so be sure to watch it all if you'd like to know more about other things.

Yeah I haven't seen these polls at all. They need to ask us what we want. Basically more characters and any fan would lap them up. It's that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! I'm new to this site and joined to exclusively post on this forum. Hope to have lots of good conversations about this line and it's future. I own all current SHF Naruto figures and am excited to add with Sage Naruto and Itachi. What are the chances of a Sakura from this line?

Hi all! I'm new to this site and joined to exclusively post on this forum. Hope to have lots of good conversations about this line and it's future. I own all current SHF Naruto figures and am excited to add with Sage Naruto and Itachi. What are the chances of a Sakura from this line?
I'd say pretty high seeing that she's a main character.

I'd personally want these in no particular order

A much better Sasuke cuz the current one is atrocious
Itachi
Madara
Pain
Garaa
Shikamaru
Hinata
Neji
Guy
Lee
Tsunade
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Sakura

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'd say pretty high seeing that she's a main character.

I'd personally want these in no particular order

A much better Sasuke cuz the current one is atrocious
Itachi
Madara
Pain
Garaa
Shikamaru
Hinata
Neji
Guy
Lee
Tsunade
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Sakura

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

For me my order would be this
1. Sakura
2. Hinata
3. Gaara
4. Itachi
5. Sai
6. Jiraya or Kiba

So are we pretty sure that the line will be continuing for a while? Based on what that guy said in the interview, it seems it will be sticking around?

So are we pretty sure that the line will be continuing for a while? Based on what that guy said in the interview, it seems it will be sticking around?

Rumor was that the line was dead, but no official word from anyone. We'll have to wait for the next event for (hopefully) release dates for Itachi and possible future releases.

Rumor was that the line was dead, but no official word from anyone. We'll have to wait for the next event for (hopefully) release dates for Itachi and possible future releases.

It makes me nervous haha I'd like to support this line but I don't really want to devote the cash to only one or two more releases if this line can't even live past 6 figures. I just want a full line of Naruto figures. But I'd be sad if I only had Naruto, K a k a s h i, Minato, Sasuke, and Itachi. Those are all great characters no doubt, but the gaps in main characters would bug me. Especially for such a high priced line. I kind of hope it goes the way of Dragon Ball, as that SHF line has no end in sight it seems.

It makes me nervous haha I'd like to support this line but I don't really want to devote the cash to only one or two more releases if this line can't even live past 6 figures. I just want a full line of Naruto figures. But I'd be sad if I only had Naruto, K a k a s h i, Minato, Sasuke, and Itachi. Those are all great characters no doubt, but the gaps in main characters would bug me. Especially for such a high priced line. I kind of hope it goes the way of Dragon Ball, as that SHF line has no end in sight it seems.

Yup, Im hoping they go for the long run. I can see why they would be hesitant because a lot of the characters from Naruto have way different designs, whereas the DBZ has a lot of ability to do body mold repetitions (which we all know they're very good at doing, haha). Jiraiya, Madara, Pain, Sakura, Guy, etc etc, bring em all on.

Yup, Im hoping they go for the long run. I can see why they would be hesitant because a lot of the characters from Naruto have way different designs, whereas the DBZ has a lot of ability to do body mold repetitions (which we all know they're very good at doing, haha). Jiraiya, Madara, Pain, Sakura, Guy, etc etc, bring em all on.

If you were gonna guess, do you think the line will keep going or fizzle after Itachi?

If you were gonna guess, do you think the line will keep going or fizzle after Itachi?

I really can't say. I mean, if I remember correctly, the person who said they were going to stop the line was right on his other information, which was the premium color releases for DBZ, TMNT releases, new Trunks figure for 2016. So far all were correct. Hope he's wrong on Naruto though.

Back