SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you think i didnt think of them? that's why i said usually. here's another one, usually web exclusiveses doesnt come in a window box :)

its probably the normal price point anyway (hope not really) - if they had released naruto at $53 people would have been discouraged from getting 2 - 5 etc. of him, so they played nice with him but there gonna squeeze the cash out of us for the rest!!!

BUT WHAT IWANNA KNOW IS ... why Sasuke needs another hair part ??

if the faces swap like Naruto surely theres no need?? surely all he would need is loads of different faces??

its probably the normal price point anyway (hope not really) - if they had released naruto at $53 people would have been discouraged from getting 2 - 5 etc. of him, so they played nice with him but there gonna squeeze the cash out of us for the rest!!!

BUT WHAT IWANNA KNOW IS ... why Sasuke needs another hair part ??

if the faces swap like Naruto surely theres no need?? surely all he would need is loads of different faces??

I suppose the extra hair part is a wind blown hair piece similar to Android 17 and 18 Figuarts. He certainly needs at least an extra face or two.

I picked my first Naruto figure at Comic Con now I am going to need to find Sasuke.

Attachments

• 20140726_160858_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140726_160858_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 20140726_160910_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140726_160910_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 239
Thank you Chockles I'm new to collecting figures the Naruto along with some Dragonball Z are my first figures I've bought besides Pop vinyls.

Welcome!
I don't have a clue with dragonball. Never been brought up with that series.
As for naruto, there's plenty of miniature keyring/capsule type figures out there to collect which depends if that's the thing you want. As for articulated figures, there aren't that many out there sadly for naruto and friends. The main ones are the medicom project bm figures and the one you have.

The rest you will find are mostly static poses at all varying scales. So if you like that sort of thing and want something that looks cool. That's one path to take.

Welcome!
I don't have a clue with dragonball. Never been brought up with that series.
As for naruto, there's plenty of miniature keyring/capsule type figures out there to collect which depends if that's the thing you want. As for articulated figures, there aren't that many out there sadly for naruto and friends. The main ones are the medicom project bm figures and the one you have.

The rest you will find are mostly static poses at all varying scales. So if you like that sort of thing and want something that looks cool. That's one path to take.
I hope they come out with some more articulated figures it would be cool to collect them and set them up on display however you would want to. The dragon ball z ones are awesome I remember watching the show as kid but I came into the figure collecting a little late they go for over $100+ if you didn't buy them when they came out.

I know Sasuke isn't out yet but im confused about Naruto everywhere I look online it says he is in pre-order but I thought he was already out. Is it normal for them to be sold at comic con before they are released? That is where I picked mine up. I was looking to pick another one up so i can set the second one up as a shadow clone on display.

I know Sasuke isn't out yet but im confused about Naruto everywhere I look online it says he is in pre-order but I thought he was already out. Is it normal for them to be sold at comic con before they are released? That is where I picked mine up. I was looking to pick another one up so i can set the second one up as a shadow clone on display.

His Japanese release is July and Western release is August.

Did you buy directly from Tamashii/Bluefin?
Yep got in line as soon as they let us in the building. They asked me what I wanted I said 2 vegetas, a ssj goku, and a Naruto and they took them out of the boxes and sold them to me. I should have asked for Sasuke I wonder if they even had him besides the one on display.

Yep got in line as soon as they let us in the building. They asked me what I wanted I said 2 vegetas, a ssj goku, and a Naruto and they took them out of the boxes and sold them to me. I should have asked for Sasuke I wonder if they even had him besides the one on display.

They probably got it earlier since they work directly with Tamashii.

They normally sell figures such as Naruto 1-2 months early at cons like SDCC. They definitely wouldn't have had Sauske because he doesn't come out until December but it is possible that they would sell it early at New York Comic Con in October (highly unlikely but still possible)

Hoping that Sauske's extra hair piece looks like this so I can pose this scene. image.jpg

If ur not caught up with Naruto I don't to want to spoil anything for u. Is there a way I can hide that image for spoilers?

It's ok a little shocked to see that that's all makes me want to catch up on it .

Back