SETTLE IT: Medieval Kurgan - 12" or PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12" or 1/4 scale PF Medieval Kurgan?

• Total voters
pickard said:
My Neca Medieval Connor/Kurgan 2-pack arrives tomorrow. I can't wait.

Hope you like it, just got mine yesterday... it kicks some serious ass... I do wish the likeness of Clancy Brown was there, but aside from that it is an excellent set.

galactiboy said:
Hope you like it, just got mine yesterday... it kicks some serious ass... I do wish the likeness of Clancy Brown was there, but aside from that it is an excellent set.

I sure hope so. I've been waiting for this thing forever. (Diamond first announced something very similar many, many years ago at Toyfair but that fell through.)

I'd almost forgotten about this NECA order. I got a shipping notice a few days ago and could not remember ordering anything.

It's also coming with the V for Vendetta figure!

pickard said:
I sure hope so. I've been waiting for this thing forever. (Diamond first announced something very similar many, many years ago at Toyfair but that fell through.)

I'd almost forgotten about this NECA order. I got a shipping notice a few days ago and could not remember ordering anything.

It's also coming with the V for Vendetta figure!
Other than the poor Clancy likeness, this is a kickass set. I saw it in person at a local Spencer gifts and it is well worth 30 bucks.

To answer the original question, I voted 12" to finish off the line, but would buy a 1/4 scale in a heartbeat. I think a 1/4 scale Kurgan would even appeal to people who aren't big Highlander fans because it is just such a kick ass costume with tons of detail.

Bannister said:
To answer the original question, I voted 12" to finish off the line, but would buy a 1/4 scale in a heartbeat. I think a 1/4 scale Kurgan would even appeal to people who aren't big Highlander fans because it is just such a kick ass costume with tons of detail.

DITTO !!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

pickard said:
DA would be cool even if he didn't like Highlander.

My tastes mirror yours. I love the first movie, but love the TV show just as much, maybe even more. I didn't watch much in the beginning, because it was pretty weak at first. Years later, I caught up and it's a great addition to the mythos. Lambert was great in the first movie, but Paul really made that character his own and turned Duncan into a much richer character than Conner got to be in the movies.

I'm looking forward to The Source. It could suck; 50% of the movies do. However, I'm optimistic that it'll be really good and we'll get a few more movies out of the franchise.

My Neca Medieval Connor/Kurgan 2-pack arrives tomorrow. I can't wait.

A-men brother

I got my Neca box set but I can't bring myself to open it. It looks too cool in the box. Maybe I should buy another one to open.

It looks much better out... All things need to breath, and NECA is especially not product that needs to stay boxed!

Back