Serenity Spirit Animal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That' s a pretty cool song, although the Foxy Mal needs a better choreographer. So there's something to this spirit animal thing? Is there a Joss approved reference to Mal being a fox? What other spirit animals could there be?

I see Jayne as a crocodile. Maybe Wash as an Otter. What else?

If one of the chick is made into a beaver I'll buy that :lol

buyfordollar.jpg

"I'll buy that for a dollar!!"

Too funny. The fur looks nice, at least. But still a very odd item to sell. Only the most hardcore completist fans would buy it.

I have to wonder how QMx decides what to produce. It seems like some odd choices. Like this poster. It's cool looking, but there are so many other things I'd rather have from the license.

Yeah I don't get their decision making either... fun stuff but more niche than what you'd expect for collectibles.

I'll be making custom headsculpts if you're interested in making your own....but it's going to take a long time. :( It will be a true labor of love though! I can't wait to make these characters. Love them all!

Trev

I'll be making custom headsculpts if you're interested in making your own....but it's going to take a long time. :( It will be a true labor of love though! I can't wait to make these characters. Love them all!

Trev

Care to take a crack at a 1/4 scale PF of River (the pose from the serenity DVD cover would be perfect). If you can nail that like you nailed the Indy PF, you could sell 100's :D

Trev

If you are successful then be sure to post, I would gladly buy sculpts from you of these characters.

Trev

I've waited this long, i can totally wait longer. But I will say, I'm UBER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Trev

Please just confirm that you're serious. I know it says "long time" but I will put up cash money for a Mal head right now. I want the whole crew, for sure, but I could settle for just knowing that there WILL be a Mal head.

No pressure. :D

Please just confirm that you're serious. I know it says "long time" but I will put up cash money for a Mal head right now. I want the whole crew, for sure, but I could settle for just knowing that there WILL be a Mal head.

No pressure. :D

Yeah same for me, If you only get to do one, Id prefer Mal...

my list goes like this
1. Mal
2. Wash
3. Zoey
4. Jayne
5. Inara
6. River
7. Kaylee
8. Simon
9. Book

But I want them all, let me make that perfectly clear.:banana

Man, we need Sideshow to get the Firefly license. What can we do to make that happen??? What!?

Back