Serenity Spirit Animal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, we need Sideshow to get the Firefly license. What can we do to make that happen??? What!?

Everyone gang-up on them at SDCC till they agree to move heaven and earth till they get the license :emperor

Tho seriously, they have Buffy/Angel and on reading Joss's comments in Catalogue 10, one would think it wouldn't be that hard to get.

Make a few PF's at the same quality of the Indy PF, let all the Firefly fans know before hand and sit back while the web servers melt again.

I'll be making custom headsculpts if you're interested in making your own....but it's going to take a long time. :( It will be a true labor of love though! I can't wait to make these characters. Love them all!

Trev

Okay, now that is friggin' awesome news!!! Please keep us updated, I would be very interested in them :rock

I. Love This.

It's so silly and adorable that I have to have it, even tough it doesn't seem Firefly-ish at all. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy it?

I don't think they ever went any further than the 11 Artist Proofs they sold, so your only outlet would be someone selling one of those, most likely on eBay.

Jeez. I had forgotten all about this.

This was perhaps the biggest reach in licensing I ever saw and really makes no sense at all. I'm sure that exact same stuffed fox minus all the Serenity stickers is probably making its way through zoo giftshops or something.

Jeez. I had forgotten all about this.

This was perhaps the biggest reach in licensing I ever saw and really makes no sense at all. I'm sure that exact same stuffed fox minus all the Serenity stickers is probably making its way through zoo giftshops or something.

I found the manufacturers website when these first showed up, and yes, that fox was in their catalog! :lol

What a great necropost, seeing as I didn't see this when Lonnie first posted it. And y'all don't be hatin' on the stuffed animals! Where's the love?? :peace

That fox is kinda cute! :)

Back