Serenity 2-Disc Special Edition Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Universal is going to be showing the Firefly series in HD sometime soon so I'm hoping that they release those as a new HD version. Possibly with new features, which would be nice.

Firefly Flanatic said:
Ditto!! I've already bought the regular and HD edition and will be getting this. I'm hoping they announce a HD version as well and don't come out with one later. My husband isn't too thrilled I've bought/buying the same movie three times so I'm hoping I don't have to buy it a fourth. But I will if it happens that way because I will do anything to support this movie with the hopes it leads to a sequel or two.

The key is to buy multiples and give them as gifts or have a copy to loan out to friends. Even donating to the library is beneficial if it gets people hooked on the film/series.

Just Finished Watching the all 14 episodes plus the Movie and Holy ****!!! This is one Kick ass Tv show!!!! Why the hell did it get canceld??? Love everything!! funny, entertaining, VFX are amazing! its flawless!! I hate that we dont get to know why the Shepherd knows so much about guns a stuff and why In the episode "Safe", it is revealed that he has priority status in the Alliance for unspecified reasons. :monkey2 Wash:monkey2 But Man what a great Show!!! it sucks its gone!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2

p!tu said:
Just Finished Watching the all 14 episodes plus the Movie and Holy ****!!! This is one Kick ass Tv show!!!! Why the hell did it get canceld??? Love everything!! funny, entertaining, VFX are amazing! its flawless!! I hate that we dont get to know why the Shepherd knows so much about guns a stuff and why In the episode "Safe", it is revealed that he has priority status in the Alliance for unspecified reasons. :monkey2 Wash:monkey2 But Man what a great Show!!! it sucks its gone!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2

Welcome p!tu--- I got hooked when the Canadian Sci-Fi channel did an all day marathon awhile back (prior to the movie release) and after recovering from sitting on the couch all that time I ran out (didn't walk) and bought the entire series on DVD.... The movie in theatres and then bought it as soon as it came out----

BRING BACK FIREFLY!!!

DarthNeil said:
Welcome p!tu--- I got hooked when the Canadian Sci-Fi channel did an all day marathon awhile back (prior to the movie release) and after recovering from sitting on the couch all that time I ran out (didn't walk) and bought the entire series on DVD.... The movie in theatres and then bought it as soon as it came out----

BRING BACK FIREFLY!!!
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I am bad. I don't own the TV series and I am such a fan of Joss Whedon. I may get it soon now since they never show repeats anymore. I always hate buying DVDs when you can see all of the episodes for free.

Damn Space, why must you take away my Angel, Buffy, and FireFly?!

Eli26 said:
I am bad. I don't own the TV series and I am such a fan of Joss Whedon. I may get it soon now since they never show repeats anymore. I always hate buying DVDs when you can see all of the episodes for free.

Angel:monkey4 Buffy:monkey4 Firefly:monkey2

FIrefly/Serenity rocky. My favorite of all time. I will buy any version of Serenity I can get my grubby hands on for sure....

I'm not ready to make a commitment to HD-DVD or BluRay right now so I might as well go ahead and show my support for the Firefly/Serenity franchise by buying another DVD I already own. Anyone know of any possible store exclusives for this release?

I may be wrong but I heard that Best Buy is going going to be giving away a comic book.

Watched Serenity in the theater without even knowing about the TV show, WOW. Excellant movie. Then i was watching the TV show, i could'nt believe i did not know about it.
More Firefly please.

pvp_joss_whedon.jpg

Yeah, I am such Joss' B*tch. I loved Firefly/Serenity and avoided Buffy for the longest but am now hooked there too... Damn you Joss. :lol

I'll probably pick this up and then give the regular version I already have to a friend. Show support for the movie and help out another... thats good karma :lol

I just got back from Best Buy with my Serenity Special Edition!!! :monkey5:monkey5

Best Buy is offering mini comic book that is shink wrapped to the 2-disc set for 17.99. If you are not interested in getting a comic book, Costco had the Serenity Special Edition for 16.99.

And to many utter delight Best Buy also had ALL Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel slim sets on sale for only $15.99!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

So... I FINALLY purchased the LAST slim set I needed for to complete my Buffy/Angel slim set collection.

Now my Whedonverse collection is COMPLETE! :chew:chew:chew

Back