Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...that TOTALLY SUCKS...does anyone knnow if he is even alive or anything?...haven't seen him post anything on FB for a while...i know he had health issues...i don't know if they got the best of him or he finally hit that i don't care stage...

Who knows - maybe he'll finish them someday and ship them out. I'm just saying I'm not going to worry about this anymore - serang will finish them or not, no matter what I do.

all the fuss over this before ...not replying or a update to say this is still going ahead and still no communication.

Even if there's nothing to report to drop in every now and again wouldn't go a miss .

Shame this was a nice project to begin with it's like he has just given up on it .

maybe it isn't that he doesn't want to respond but he can't due to his health problems?

Yeah, this is sad indeed.
Although I cant really afford most his work, his talent is up there with Rainmans.
For him to not respond anymore, something drastic probably came up.
I wish him well.

Dear All,

How are you doing?
First, i really apology for my bad condition.
I know it was too much time and impatience situation.
I ask you a thousand apologies.

It is a my last request for kindly understanding.
I'll be finished at next 3 weeks.
Please wait for only 3 weeks, i really finished this project and give you Van Gogh figure with my passion.

It was a very painful time to me, i recovered really slow and suffered neck pain with time limit.
I ask for your understanding again.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

And this figure requires very close attention to detail with the weathering. I can understand with neck issues it would be very difficult
Glad your doing well

That's the way it can happen with customs, delays are part of the territory. It is what it is, no use complaining about it. :dunno

Back