Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys, i was serious condition last few weeks.
But now i am getting batter than really bad.
I'll never give up, will be back perfect condition!

Serang ......sent you a pm and a email now again can you get back to me regarding the contence of the email

Thanks .

Nope........!its past mid August aswell I will take that refund serang please as emailed .

Thanks .

wow..had no idea that people had not received this...i know he was sick but i thought he had finished fullfilling his orders....hope everythingn gets sorted out for you guys that ordered and prepaid for this since last year....thats one helluva of a leap

I understand he has the back issues, but it doesn't take too much effort to at least communicate.

Refund received !

Thank you serang .

Last edited:
Serang should really have the consideration to at very least communicate with the people who paid him for the figure.

I feel bad for everyone hopefully you guys can get refunds...looks like Joned got one

Hi, slowly recovered my bad health condition, still keep working.
If anyone want a refund, i'll make a fully refund.
Also anyone want a still wait for my artwork, i'll be finished my job for him.
Special thanks to who waiting for my Van Gogh figure with patience.
I really appreciate that.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Surprised anyone would want a refund, to be honest. Know it's been a bit of a wait, but that seems quite common with some of the customizers. He's never not delivered on a piece and this looks like it will be one of the most interesting and unique in 1:6. I'm sure everyone's patience will be rewarded in the end.

Surprised anyone would want a refund, to be honest. Know it's been a bit of a wait, but that seems quite common with some of the customizers. He's never not delivered on a piece and this looks like it will be one of the most interesting and unique in 1:6. I'm sure everyone's patience will be rewarded in the end.

I think people are only wanting a refund in this case as its been what? 9 months or so?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back