Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This still hasnt shipped? Man it's been almost a year since order

I know !!!

How long does serangs figures normally take to make and ship ?

This is my first time as at serang buyer .

Serang you need to give us a proper heads up here when exactly to the date is my Van Gogh going to ship to me ....!

And I guess other people who ordered are thinking the same .

No response to this thread, nor to email, nor to pm. It seems as if serang has abandoned this figure. First the dragon suit figure, and now the great admiral figure have gone up for preorder, with no Van Gogh shipments.

:dunno

I've been commenting for the last 3 months sounds to me like he's taken to much on at once .
What's worrying me is will we ever see our Van Gogh ?
I've emailed , posted and pm'd to with no response !

I've been commenting for the last 3 months sounds to me like he's taken to much on at once .
What's worrying me is will we ever see our Van Gogh ?
I've emailed , posted and pm'd to with no response !

Try to reach him on Facebook .. he is always online there

I take it everyone who is on here waiting patiently for this has already paid like myself ?

Yes, already paid.

I told my wife I had a surprise for her, but her birthday, our anniversary, etc. has gone by. :( I told her the surprise will be late.

I really hope he finishes and ships them soon.

I don't see how he thinks this in anyway is helping his business. I understand delays, but saying the item is shipping next week and then another 4 months goes by is ridiculous. At very least communicate with the people who are supporting you and paying up front.

I don't see how he thinks this in anyway is helping his business. I understand delays, but saying the item is shipping next week and then another 4 months goes by is ridiculous. At very least communicate with the people who are supporting you and paying up front.

:exactly::goodpost:

Not on Facebook buddy ...,

But anyone who is it might be worth a try !

I tried - no response.

So any other ideas? my patience is wearing thin. I've already got 9 serang figures - all of which are fantastic - but I think this is going to be my last one. If it ever arrives. :gah:

This is ridiculous .., no updates , no response to pm , emails and now Facebook seriously not a good way to treat ur paying customers .
I mean wasn't this originally supposed to ship end of December 2012 ? And then every month there after .

Whatever is going on there's no excuse for not keeping us upto date with this especially those who have paid .

Patience has ran out !

Just sent him a msg via Facebook .. Asked him to respond to this thread, i'll wait & see what he will say . i'll post here as soon as i get anything from Serang .

Just sent him a msg via Facebook .. Asked him to respond to this thread, i'll wait & see what he will say . i'll post here as soon as i get anything from Serang .

Appreciate that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Official announcement about the my health condition for customer.

How are you doing?

My original shipping schedule is already gone, i really apology about that.
Now i suffering from a pain of neck(disc) problem.
In last one month, really bad condition on my body and i can't working my job.
And i can't visit this board, i have no idea you guys talking about this situation.
I am really sorry for no response.

Anyway, of course i am undergoing neck treatment, and getting batter then really bad.
I am working everyday for my customer, but my working speed is slowdown then my original condition.
So shipping schedule is still delayed, but i'll be absolutely finished my job for everyone and me.

Van Gogh will be shipped at mid August, if not i'll refund who want.
Yi Soon-Shin also little delayed, will be shipped on early~mid September.
Thank you very much and i am sorry about my bad health condition.

Best Regards,
Serang.

262EFF3551D2DA9416EF92

Last edited:
Back