Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not gonna take no for an answer here. You have to add me to the list. I traveled 4000 miles to see his original works in the 1990's. :rotfl:rotfl I'm his biggest fan. Ever.

I'll mail you my ear to prove it. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeh, there is no list. Just about all of Serang's stuff sells out quick. Not ridiculously quick like Rainman's stuff, but you still need to keep your finger on the pulse for when the sets are up for PO.

His website is a little difficult to follow/understand. One portion says sold out, then when you scroll down, it appears that items are available. I have e-mailed, but not heard back.

Does anybody know if the figures have shipped out yet? I was told last week they will all ship out but I didn't get a tracking number.

201F3F45515B9E402F667C

Dear my Van Gogh buyers,

How are you doing?
Thanks for who interested on my Van Gogh figure.
Finally, every full figure set and DX set sold out now.
Thank you so much.

First, I really sorry and appriciate your patience.
Last time, i announced final Van Gogh shipping schedule, but it has some changed.
Original schedule was Van Gogh shipping first and then after moving my atelier.
But all of a sudden became the moving my atelier first.
I am now getting ready to move out and ready for clean out my new atelier.
As you know, i am a single artist, not company.
So i doing my self all these thing.

New atelier will be started at 15th April, Van gogh shipping will be 20~30 April, first come first serve basis shipping.
I do my best for good result and fast shipping.
Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Serang.

P.s; If you want a see real time update of Serang's informations, please add my Facebook page or my website.
https://www.facebook.com/kimserang
https://www.serang.co.kr

I sure wish I would have seen this when it was first announced. Would love to own one.

Back