Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ain't shipping tomorrow !

Hope you guys get your money back !
Holy cow just got the tracking for my items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror
Just because Serang's had some health problems and subsequent delays, doesn't make him a thief, Joned. Some of the posts here remind me why I like being in Beto's threads. Yeah, the waits are brutally long and there's little communication but generally people accept it politely and don't just bump the thread to make *****y comments (with the odd exception). Anyone putting money up for these customs should be comfortable that it's a bit of a gamble as to when it will arrive. If you can't do that, then don't buy.

First of all mr sol I put up my own money with a promise of a shipment in a certain time frame and yeah I can imagine delays and setback but after a a year of false promises I ask for my money back now it's been 2 years if your comfortable with that then that's fine but me and a few others are not .to long
As for a theif who's called him a theif I simply said it won't ship tomorrow as every other false promise ... Within my right to have douts .im sure serang is a good guy but this takes the piss ...
If you don't like my comments stay in the beto thread then !

Well, looks like at least in Godfather's case, it did ship, just like Serang said it would. Also, since you received your refund and no longer have any money on the line, it's doubly bad form to contribute nothing but troll posts.

Anyway, hopefully Godfather's post means things are back on track, now.

Last edited:
I asked Godfather to send me some photo's when he receives the item and he said that he isn't getting the Van Gogh, but some other odds and ends.

Haha there was a misunderstanding sorry guys..... I was on about some other pieces I order not van Gough I assumed that he'd ship van Gough for you guys the same time as he was shipping some other pieces I ordered. Obviously not the case as i got the same answers about health etc. I got my order for the random little bits I ordered today..... Wish I was getting van Gough in saying that so so you all! :rotfl

Sorry for the confusion haha! :slap

So, did anybody get shipping info? Past the date again it seems.
This is Serang Kim from Seoul.
In May, 'Art Toy Culture 2014, Seoul, Korea' was finished with success.
Many people visit my booth and cheered exhibition and my works.
Thank you very much.

I am fine condition now, almost fully recovered my health.
My health is no problem anymore.

I was so busy last few weeks, i arrangements for the end of exhibition, and make a new silicon mold for Van Gogh's accessories.(My original silicon mold has damaged by heat, poor casting quality. so i need make a new mold for fine quality resin casted parts.)

I just give you final shipping schedule, that will be 14~20, June 2014.
I'll send final shipping notice to every buyer as soon as possible.
Also i'll be keep posted progress update on this thread.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Another promise broken then or has someone actually had there shipping info yet ?

I was promised for my Beethoven set to be shipped yesterday.......no update no news even multiple emails and messages via facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a FB post from serang today saying that his Admiral figure is starting to ship. Does that mean his van Gogh project has been shelved?

I was told by him that he's shipping Van Gogh this week.....but you know he always says that haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back