Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's new project - 'God of Guitar'

2006E6374F6D8D1412950A

Serang are the Wah Wah and fuzz box going to be included in the set? I never saw pics of the painted finish version.:pray:

New guy here..... This figure is so amazing that I just ordered the Full DX with microphone stand! Congrats to everyone who has ordered this work of art.

Staggering work. Simply amazing.

I guess everyone has their own music star they'd definitely be down for.

For me its Mick and Keith circa 72-76 !

Here is my set up for Serang's Jimi Hendrix. I cant wait to see him in my collection. Jimi was a childhood hero of mine, I was 13 years old and have a brother who is 6 yrs older then me so I heard a lot of great music back then. My brother tried to sneak me in to the Fillmore in New York to see Jimi (never got in) lol. Thanks Serang of making this Figure for all us Jimi Hendeix fans.:clap:hi5:

photo.jpg

This turned out amazing, I love the photos of the final product and how the expressions work with the different poses.

This is definitely one of the single greatest custom figures I've ever seen :rock :rock :rock

Hi my friends,
I was lot of other schedules, crazy busy last few weeks.
I apology for delayed shipping.
Hendrix will be shipped at after two weeks.
Now i working for Hendrix, but bad weather condition in korea now.
Very hot and Rainy season, also high percentage of humidity - it is a worst weather condition for resin casting and painting.
Please wait little more time, i'll give you good news soon!
Thanks for your time and patience.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Thanks for the update Serang. I cant wait to have this piece of art in my hands. I'm really hoping that these are shipped by mid July because I am heading to Europe at the end of July for work for a few weeks!

Back