Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1729D0414F8BBB743023A3

Many people wondering my head system.
Here is some images for help.
Thanks,

Serang.

1834894A4F8DB20E09A4D8

Final clothing!
Now, really really final!

Beautiful machine embroidery with delicate hand works on it.
Thanks,

Serang.

could use some help ordering please...

was thinking of getting an unpainted Voodoo singing head. are hair options extra?
i get that the head will not be painted but if i get the "hair band + hair part" will that be assembled? as in the hair and headband will be ready to set on the head after the head is painted?

help appreciated. thanks!

could use some help ordering please...

was thinking of getting an unpainted Voodoo singing head. are hair options extra?
i get that the head will not be painted but if i get the "hair band + hair part" will that be assembled? as in the hair and headband will be ready to set on the head after the head is painted?

help appreciated. thanks!

Unpainted sculpt is 'Kit', not finished product.
You need cut and grinding, assembling, also painting.
Thanks,

Serang.

thanks , i know. but i'm asking if the hair (top of the head piece) is included with the headsculpt price?
and does the hair & headband part come already assembled and ready to set atop a painted head?

The hairpieces are being sold separately from the sculpts. As for whether the hair is already attached to the resin dome, I think Serang only revealed what's "under the hood" of the hairpieces as information, but it's a good question. These are kits, after all. He's made it plain they require some buildup skills.

i wish i could afford this....i really do.....buying anew home will and has put a dampen on my spending for my hobby...:-/....i will always admire this from afar....

i wish i could afford this....i really do.....buying anew home will and has put a dampen on my spending for my hobby...:-/....i will always admire this from afar....

C'mon Dude... do ya really need a new home ? Think about it all ya need is some shelf space

yeah...almost did buy it....but then i remembered my wife's iron hand on my nuts squeezing the life out of them....and then i came back to earth....:)

Back